Lower for my CMMG WASP?

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

TishomingoSith

Lower for my CMMG WASP?

Post by TishomingoSith »

I'm looking at the Palmetto State Armory lower they have for only $230. Has many Magpul accessories that I really like, that are on my AR-15 (minus the grip, I love the Hogue grips).

Any feedback on them? Right now, I'm just taking my lower off my AR and putting in on my 300. But of course, it's a pain and I'd rather have two separate weapons.

Here is the one I'm thinking about ordering...

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.ph ... azine.html

Thanks!
HotHolster
Silent But Deadly

Re: Lower for my CMMG WASP?

Post by HotHolster »

I have two PSA lowers on 300 blackout uppers. I've never had a problem with them.
TishomingoSith

Post by TishomingoSith »

HotHolster wrote:I have two PSA lowers on 300 blackout uppers. I've never had a problem with them.
Thanks! I am to assume the "CA Model" simply means it comes with no magazine?
HotHolster
Silent But Deadly

Post by HotHolster »

It's possible that they include a bullet button for the mag. Ca law states that one must use a tool other than a finger to release the mag from the magwell. So to make the lower compliant to California, they probably add the bullet button. Call PSA or send them an email asking if they do include the bullet button and if you are in another state and don't need it, ask if they can build you one without it. Should be about $10 less without one.

I just looked at your link and it does include a bullet button. If you aren't in California, don't get one with a bullet button.
TishomingoSith

Post by TishomingoSith »

HotHolster wrote:It's possible that they include a bullet button for the mag. Ca law states that one must use a tool other than a finger to release the mag from the magwell. So to make the lower compliant to California, they probably add the bullet button. Call PSA or send them an email asking if they do include the bullet button and if you are in another state and don't need it, ask if they can build you one without it. Should be about $10 less without one.

I just looked at your link and it does include a bullet button. If you aren't in California, don't get one with a bullet button.
HH, thanks for the info. I'm going to call them Monday.
AlexaGuit

-

Post by AlexaGuit »

looked thru my receipts and here are 2 gates numbers one is upper and one is lower hose dont know which is which, but i think you have to cut some off like dirtyjim said
#20607 or 20694


Динозавр - это тот же петух, только гребень на всю спину и яйца побольше