Gunn Ammo 300 Blackout in Sub and Supersonice/Custom Loads

You can only post guns and ammo for sale or links to guns and ammo here, in the classified section, or in a dealer/manufacturer area.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

GunnAmmo
Silent Operator

Gunn Ammo 300 Blackout in Sub and Supersonice/Custom Loads

Post by GunnAmmo »

http://www.gunnammo.com

We are pleased to offer you the following introductory pricing for our new 300 Blackout cartridge line. We can deliver in ammo cans, by the box, case or sealed in plastic. We can also use custom packaging with your company name and logo.
Manufactured to the highest industry standards on automated machinery for maximum performance and reliability. Our ammunition is American made using all new match grade components.

RIFLE ($/box of 20)
Caliber Bullet Type Cost/box (20)

AAC 300 Blackout 220 g SMK Sub Sonic 16.00

Description:Match for Advanced Armament Corporation 300 Black Out cartridge. ( 7.62 x 35 ) Using a 220 grain Sierra Match King bullet, velocity is approximately 1040 feet per second using a 9" 1/8 twist barrel. Velocity is less than 1100 feet per second using a 16" 1/8 twist barrel. -Our also cycles action in subsonic unlike 5.56x 45.-

AAC 300 Blackout 130 g MK 319 MOD 1 16.00
Description: Match for AAC 300 Blackout Cartridge. 300 BO. Using the new state of the art MK 319 MOD 0 bullet, velocity is 2180 feet per second using a Remington 700 16" 1/8 twist barrel. SUB MOA Capable. Description of the 308 round. The open-tipped rounds until now have been available only to Special Operations Command troops. The first 200,000 7.62 Special Operations Science and Technology rounds are already downrange with Marine Expeditionary Brigade-Afghanistan. SOCOM developed the new rounds for use with the Special Operations Force Combat Assault Rifle, or SCAR, which needed a more accurate bullet because its short barrel, at 13.8 inches, is less than an inch shorter than the M4 carbines. Using an open-tip match round design common with some sniper ammunition, SOST rounds are designed to be a barrier blind,” meaning they stay on target better than existing M855 rounds after penetrating windshields, car doors and other objects. Gunn Ammo has incorporated this special purpose bullet into the 300 Blackout. During our testing, it penetrated 19" of solid wet news paper and the bullet recovered expanded from.30 to .56 in diameter.

All above in stock and ready to ship.

We can custom load any round for any performance required in brand new and once fired brass,25ACP to 338 Lapua.
Subsonic,Supersonic,Match,Range,Cowboy/SASS,Hunting,Personal Defense,Frangible,.......

Please contact Gunn Ammo in Blakely Ga for any quantity. 8am to 5pm EST M-f
VISA,MC accepted
229 723 3509(Phn)
229 723 3509(Fax)

After hours line(no calls after 9pm EST please 229-308-4340)

Blakely GA
Gunn Ammo
jhrgr

Re: Gunn Ammo 300 Blackout in Sub and Supersonice/Custom Loa

Post by jhrgr »

I can't find the 300 Blackout on your website..
I see Aimsurplus has it, but in their description it says
"All new brass that will be mixed head stamp"....
Why is it mixed if it's new ?

http://www.aimsurplus.com/catalog.aspx? ... 0+Blackout
GunnAmmo
Silent Operator

Post by GunnAmmo »

jhrgr wrote:I can't find the 300 Blackout on your website..
I see Aimsurplus has it, but in their description it says
"All new brass that will be mixed head stamp"....
Why is it mixed if it's new ?

http://www.aimsurplus.com/catalog.aspx? ... 0+Blackout
It is all case trimmed and mixed will vary typically from box to box. .All components are inspected before ,during and after assembly. Brass is polished before loading and cleaned upon assembly.
We invite everyone to try a box.
Gunn Ammo
300m+m
Silent Operator

Post by 300m+m »

Just placed my order for 6 boxes of supers. Danny was great to talk to; took time on a Saturday evening to answer questions and discuss his experience with the ammo and caliber. If the ammo shoots as good as Gunn Ammo's customer service is, this will be an outstanding option for 300 BLK and the type of grassroots manufacturers that make a caliber and associated community grow.
trenttyre
Silent But Deadly

Post by trenttyre »

how do i purchase it off your website? I do not see 300blk on there.
GunnAmmo
Silent Operator

Post by GunnAmmo »

trenttyre wrote:how do i purchase it off your website? I do not see 300blk on there.
Please call our number and order from there directly from plant or send us an email and we will contact you between 8am to 7pm. We are rebuilding out site currently. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Gunn Ammo
GunnAmmo
Silent Operator

Post by GunnAmmo »

We will be adding 147grain ball to our product list shortly.
Gunn Ammo
jasonusvi
Silent But Deadly

Post by jasonusvi »

GunnAmmo wrote:We will be adding 147grain ball to our product list shortly.
Why? Cheaper? Just curious.
A little government and a little luck are necessary in life, but only a fool trusts either of them. – P. J. O'Rourke
66427vette
Silent But Deadly

Post by 66427vette »

when is a good time to call ? I can not get anyone to answer. Do you do dealer sales?
Bollinger Arms
FFL/SOT
Saint Louis , MO
[email protected]
Bjbfirearms.com
GunnAmmo
Silent Operator

Post by GunnAmmo »

jasonusvi wrote:
GunnAmmo wrote:We will be adding 147grain ball to our product list shortly.
Why? Cheaper? Just curious.
It will be from pulled military and offer ball for practice/range ammo and also a option for any Class3 owners for less expensive ammo.
Gunn Ammo