Hello from Virginia

Discussion about rifles in 300 AAC BLACKOUT (7.62x35mm), hosted by the creator of the cartridge.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

Mustang Jon

Hello from Virginia

Post by Mustang Jon »

I’m new here and to the 300 blackout. I actually don’t own a 300 yet. That’s why I’m here. Looking to learn about the do’s and no he didn’t of the caliber. I will be reloading my own ammo and probably get a few molds to cast a sub and super round for it once I get everything sorted out. I’ve got an AR lower I will use or possibly build another one, haven’t decided yet. Just glad to be here and ready to learn.
blaster
Silent But Deadly

Re: Hello from Virginia

Post by blaster »

welcome from Fla. you came to the right place for 300 BLK info.
peace through superior firepower
FartinSpartan

Post by FartinSpartan »

Welcome! I am new here too and also new to 300 Blackout.

Working on getting stuff I need to start handloading. There is a LOT of info here for that, doubt there is a better place anywhere.
BJK
Silent But Deadly

Post by BJK »

Welcome the forum! IMO, you're both doing it correctly.
ETEX HUNTER

Post by ETEX HUNTER »

Hello, from east Texas. I was a late bloomer on the blackout. I have a few other ARs I have build and really enjoy them. I got the itch for another build last year and thought I would build a pistol, with all the ATF mess. I built a 16" . that being said . the 300 Blackout quickly came to be my favorite out of my bunch. most all my hunting is within 200 yards or so. man let me tell you it works great I have shot a pile of hogs with it with great success
BJK
Silent But Deadly

Post by BJK »

Welcome to you too East Texas.