our country

Discussion about rifles in 300 AAC BLACKOUT (7.62x35mm), hosted by the creator of the cartridge.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

rebel
Silent But Deadly

our country

Post by rebel »

Guys, it's been a while. Being in the firearms business, and just being in business I'd say we all need to get or shit in order. Vote smart and hunker down. It's bad, real bad. Reloading is become the search for overpriced components. Ammo prices a through the roof. The economy sucks and it costs 2x to power my store from last year. Holding on, just barely. But I'm stubborn, we will see. BTW if you have a kid on the edge - get them help, don't ignore it. So tired of the rhetoric. Can't watch the news any more, get to mad. This country is just f%$ed. Sorry for this depressing rant. I don't recognize the country I live in.

Reb
You can't beat the mountain, pilgrim. Mountains got its own way.
dellet
Silent But Deadly

Re: our country

Post by dellet »

Crap will get sorted out in time.

Around here it’s crazy. People can’t seem to afford the essentials, but what seems to be driving the economy is the construction industry and what they build the most of is storage units for people to put all the extra crap they buy, use once and don’t want to get rid of.

Just the same as all the people they elect, lack of money is not the problem, it’s lack of wise spending.

Back when Clinton got elected,1992, a wise old guy told me there was not a man alive who could screw this country up so bad in 4-8 years it couldn’t be fixed by the next guy. Problem was, he didn’t know who the next guy would be, or the one after that. Four years turned into twenty four years of the government attacking “We the People”.

When someone was elected that challenged that way of governing, the politicians on both sides, got together and said there is no man alive that can screw up what took us 24+ years to build in 2-4 years. They could not get rid of him before the next election, even tho they tried. And here we are.

It’s time to take the government back. It starts small and locally. Our primary was yesterday. Asked the folks running it how turn out was and they said it seemed about twice normal. People are rightfully pissed. Hopefully enough to not just send a message, but to actually make a change.

Stop sending the same mistakes back to office.
300 Blackout, not just for sub-sonics.
BJK
Silent But Deadly

Post by BJK »

Rebel, it's not the country I went to war for either. It's getting very difficult to recognize it at all. Now it's revel in others mental illness month aka praise the queers month. There might be another name for it, but I don't remember it.

The evil left has totally screwed it up.

Keep your powder dry.
TRshootem
Silent But Deadly

Post by TRshootem »

Well, I can't add anything that you gents have covered. It would certainly appear that the one world powers are making their incremental moves to set us up for their control. I thanks the Lord every day for His presence in my life and that of my bride. Otherwise I and many others would have already been on the war path against the pure evil. I am convinced that to overcome requires faith and fortitude in the Lord. Stay frosty brothers.

TR
bangbangping
Silent But Deadly

Post by bangbangping »

Illegitimi non carborundum
SwampDog_13
Silent But Deadly

Post by SwampDog_13 »

dellet wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:31 am It’s time to take the government back. It starts small and locally. Our primary was yesterday. Asked the folks running it how turn out was and they said it seemed about twice normal. People are rightfully pissed. Hopefully enough to not just send a message, but to actually make a change.

Stop sending the same mistakes back to office.
This is the only civil way and I pray that this country is able to turn itself around in that civil manner. Far too long has the party mindset caused trouble in our government and allowed too many wolves in sheep’s clothing run this great country.
exexex

Post by exexex »

Rebel: you are not wrong, though don't give up hope just yet. As you say, pick any area of civilized life and the Dems have screwed it up. After 70 years of watching this unfold with my folks pretty much predicting today's outcomes, it is certainly not a country I recognize. I've not given up and dellet's comments are spot on:

"...It’s time to take the government back. It starts small and locally. Our primary was yesterday. Asked the folks running it how turn out was and they said it seemed about twice normal. People are rightfully pissed. Hopefully enough to not just send a message, but to actually make a change.

Stop sending the same mistakes back to office."

Big problem is that not enough 'normal'/centric-thinking people seem to be even doing the minimum to take back our government. And there are still way too many voters who cling to lefty policies and politicians: a third of CA voters in the recall of far-left, radical-Weatherman-parented, DA Gascon supported him.

If the Democrats get clobbered in the November mid-terms, then there is hope for starting changes to save this country the correct way. If not, then the alternatives left will be more drastic.
gds
Silent But Deadly

Post by gds »

I am with you my friend. To make things worse, now both NC senators are supporting this new gun control bill. Making your job that much more difficult. I pray for you my friend, and for our nation.
Yes, I am a Baptist, and yes I carry a gun. You might think I carry a gun because I don't trust God. Well you would be wrong. I have complete faith in my Lord. It is mankind I have no trust in
Rooter pig
Senior Silent Operator

Post by Rooter pig »

bangbangping wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 12:33 am Illegitimi non carborundum
Pretty much sums it up
blaster
Silent But Deadly

Post by blaster »

I hate to say it, but our worst fears are real! the damage being done to our Country is not by accident. history has many examples of this method of totalitarian take over. dividing the people, crisis after crisis, political riots, propaganda, censoring anything that goes against the propaganda, disarming the peasants, shortages of food and necessary products. the only thing holding them back is that pesky Second Amendment. once they accomplish their goal of getting rid of that, their gloves will come off and we will join the ranks of other 3rd World dictatorships. the question is how much will we take before "the straw breaks the camel's back"? and it's not just the Second they are eliminating. already they are openly attacking the First and Fourth! every little concession our "leaders" make in the "gun control" debate gives them more advantage and weakens out means to put the IIA to the long overdue use that the Founders gave it to us for! :evil:
peace through superior firepower