kiss tactical 300 blackout lowers for sale 5\12\12

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

Kisstactical
Senior Silent Operator

kiss tactical 300 blackout lowers for sale 5\12\12

Post by Kisstactical »

we are doing a run of my 300 blackout lowers. they will be shipped in 4 to 8 weeks. price is $160.00 each and $6.00 for shipping. we will take 50% now and 50% when they ship. cut off date is June 1st. no waiting on the ATF this time.

Whole Bunches
Silent But Deadly

Re: kiss tactical 300 blackout lowers for sale 5\12\12

Post by Whole Bunches »

I'm sitting here with serial number 6. I installed all the parts (including Magpul grip and UBR stock) on it Thursday and test fired it. I tried 2 uppers on it, and both fit right in place. Magpul, USGI, C Products, and Korean mags were tried, and all fit and fell free. The build was E-Z and worry-free thanks to not having to put in roll pins. KISS also engraved my name, city and state on it for an extra fee, as I'm doing a Form 1 SBR. The engraving was perfect and professional in appearance. I did find a little white residue in the front takedown pin detent hole which fell right out after hand spinning a small drill bit in the hole to make sure it was clear (but then one should always make sure blind holes are clear before inserting springs/pins in them). I learned the "make sure the hole is clear" from a friend with another make of receiver who didn't make sure a hole was free of residue.

No one asked me to post this. I'm very satisfied with the end product and don't mind saying so.

Thank for the nice comments. That makes me feel good. I hope you feel it was worth the wait. Thank you very much for your input.

The wait for this batch will not be as long as the last one.

The ATF paper work has been done. There is no new code that needs to be done. No more ATF compliance checks, I have a new hard drive in my laptop with a external hard drive and new desk top on the way, all the mills have had a tune ups. So we are good to go.
morris
Silent But Deadly

Post by morris »

So does that mean it doesn't matter if I use a small pin or large pin LPK?
SuperChuck
Silent But Deadly

Post by SuperChuck »

So the last batch sold completely out? I know one time you mentioned there might be a few extras...

SC
Kisstactical
Senior Silent Operator

Post by Kisstactical »

No sir. All are gone. I have a few guys here in AZ that one a few of them.
SuperChuck
Silent But Deadly

Post by SuperChuck »

Glad they moved along to happy owners.. makes it easier for me to resist getting another one ;-) for now.. LOL

SC
Whole Bunches
Silent But Deadly

Post by Whole Bunches »

morris wrote:So does that mean it doesn't matter if I use a small pin or large pin LPK?
They use small trigger and hammer pins, not the large trigger and hammer pins like Colt has sometimes used. In building mine, I installed a Geiselle SSA small pin trigger assembly.
morris
Silent But Deadly

Post by morris »

Whole Bunches wrote:
morris wrote:So does that mean it doesn't matter if I use a small pin or large pin LPK?
They use small trigger and hammer pins, not the large trigger and hammer pins like Colt has sometimes used. In building mine, I installed a Geiselle SSA small pin trigger assembly.
From the bottom of my heart thank you for answering that question for me, I was thinking I would never find out.

I too think i am going to break down and by the geiselle trigger, but boy is it pricey
rockrivershooter
Silent But Deadly

Post by rockrivershooter »

Kiss Tactical these lowers look great! I like the brass knuckles (knockout= blackout lol) goes great with the blackout round.

Thank you very much.