Lowers shipping 4/30/12

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

6camaro9
Silent Operator

Re: Lowers shipping 4/30/12

Post by 6camaro9 »

Has anybody not recieved their lower besides me?

I sent Jeremy a PM about a week ago and have not heard from him.

I called my FFL this morning and they don't have it.

Thanks
JasonM
Silent But Deadly

Post by JasonM »

morris wrote:So this is a first time thing for me (assembling a lower) so forgive the ignorant questions.

CAn someone tell me if this is a small pin or large pin lower, and am I correct that this is milspec and not commercial spec?
Small (normal) pin.

And the spec only refers to the external diameter of whatever receiver extension (buffer tube) that you use. The threaded part of the receiver is the same either way.
Graphic design and branding: https://www.facebook.com/VisualGravy

Some clients include AAC, Rem Defense, Daniel Defense, MilTimes, TrackingPoint, Ambush, Noveske, Unity, Rem, Bushmaster, NRA, etc.
Whole Bunches
Silent But Deadly

Post by Whole Bunches »

Whole Bunches wrote:Put my receiver together today and test fired it with a 16" bbl. Functioning was flawless and everything fit. I intend on visiting the sheriff next week for NFA signature and fingerprints. Ultimately my 300 BLK short bbl upper (currently on my Colt SBR lower) will live on my KISS lower. Agree...no roll pins is a very nice feature.

Update. Mailed Form 1 May 25th. Received approved Form 1 today, Dec 7th. Put my 10.3" 300 BLK upper on it and test fired suppressed subsonics. Failed to hold bolt open after last shot all the time. I wasn't surprised, as it has one of those Tubbs flat wire buffer springs in it which is designed for the oomph of .223/5.56 ammo. So I simply turned my PRI adjustable gas block another half turn open and all works fine. I did put a regular carbine buffer spring in the range box in case I need to swap out buffer springs when I fire it more this weekend with other types of loads. I am a happy camper.