3/18/12 blackout lowers

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

Kisstactical
Senior Silent Operator

3/18/12 blackout lowers

Post by Kisstactical »

Well guys the wait is all most done. This has been a rough year. With my hard drive being lost I just need to get trust info from the ones that need to have the trust ingraved. And verify with everyone who ordered a lower. If you can email my the info the [email protected]. Please add your screen name to the email.

I lost a ton of my info when my hard drive went out. But I have I all of my pm still and and have PayPal to go back and veryfi payments.

The lowers just need to be ingraved with trust info then they will be sent off to get anadozied. When I have all the trust info I will let you know when they are sent out for anadozieing. Thanks everyone for your understanding.

I have been about 2 weeks behind in getting to my emails so if any has sent me a E mail in the last 2 weeks I will getting to this weekend.
SuperChuck
Silent But Deadly

Re: 3/18/12 blackout lowers

Post by SuperChuck »

General Question for everyone....

Sent my engraving update.

I have listed it as

TRUST NAME
CITY, STATE

Does anyone typically add the Zip code or Trust Date on theirs?

Regards,

SC

Kisstactical wrote:Well guys the wait is all most done. This has been a rough year. With my hard drive being lost I just need to get trust info from the ones that need to have the trust ingraved. And verify with everyone who ordered a lower. If you can email my the info the [email protected]. Please add your screen name to the email.

I lost a ton of my info when my hard drive went out. But I have I all of my pm still and and have PayPal to go back and veryfi payments.

The lowers just need to be ingraved with trust info then they will be sent off to get anadozied. When I have all the trust info I will let you know when they are sent out for anadozieing. Thanks everyone for your understanding.

I have been about 2 weeks behind in getting to my emails so if any has sent me a E mail in the last 2 weeks I will getting to this weekend.
Kisstactical
Senior Silent Operator

Post by Kisstactical »

No you don't need that info.
cconn
Silent Operator

Post by cconn »

Are any of these still available? Where can I find a picture and info about the lowers?
6camaro9
Silent Operator

Post by 6camaro9 »

email my trust info

thanks...
Whole Bunches
Silent But Deadly

Post by Whole Bunches »

Emailed my info, but you should already have it via letters.
Kisstactical
Senior Silent Operator

Post by Kisstactical »

cconn wrote:Are any of these still available? Where can I find a picture and info about the lowers?
yes i have about 7 left out of this batch. you can go to

kisstactical.com to see what the lowers will look like.