Thanks Selph Arms (Rechambering Service)

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

Jargonhead
Senior Silent Operator

Thanks Selph Arms (Rechambering Service)

Post by Jargonhead »

Just had my 10.5' White Oak Armory 30\221 rechambered to 300 BLK. Previously I was getting pressure signs that were not visible ie loose primer pockets after one firing. Months ago I decided I was going to have it rechambered but was enjoying it too much to mail it off. Well one late night I decided to change the rail and broke the indexing pin taking the mount off. I emailed Brad and he said he would take care of it..and he did. My setup was designed to run suppressed only. Ive had this barrel for a year and after reading about AAC's offering (being able to function unsuppressed) I decided to have the gas port looked at. To make a long story short it performed flawlessly today at the range with or without the can, subs and supers. Just resized and primed the brass from earlier today and they were just as tight as when I originally loaded them. Communication was great and they even packaged the extra parts (I sent them a TRX and gas bock) individually. If you need a rechambering send Brad a PM.

Thanks Selph Arms, you turned a lot of heads at the range today and the word is out about this round in Jacksonville FL. Your work is outstanding and at a great price.

Thanks ONE more time.

Rob
What happened to winners...now everyone gets a ribbon
selph arms llc
Industry Professional

Re: Thanks Selph Arms (Rechambering Service)

Post by selph arms llc »

Your Welcome!!! If you need anything else let me know.
Selph Arms LLC
07 FFL/Class 2 SOT