Delta Company Arms Picture thread! Let's see em!

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

Buzduk
Senior Silent Operator

Re: Delta Company Arms Picture thread! Let's see em!

Post by Buzduk »

knoxville wrote:Below is my 10 inch Delta Co 300 blackout with AAC Cyclone and just for a size referance below it is my Delta Co 11.5 inch 223. The Cyclone is a bit heavy, and I am waiting on the ATF to clear the form 4 for a SAS Arbitor. Once I get everthing together I will decide on a color scheme and get everthing coated to match.
I'm sooo freakin jealous!!
Form4
01 FFL / 03 SOT
(631) 721-6201 Matt
jaredr
Silent Operator

Post by jaredr »

knoxville wrote:Below is my 10 inch Delta Co 300 blackout with AAC Cyclone and just for a size referance below it is my Delta Co 11.5 inch 223. The Cyclone is a bit heavy, and I am waiting on the ATF to clear the form 4 for a SAS Arbitor. Once I get everthing together I will decide on a color scheme and get everthing coated to match.
looks great! How hot does the handguard get near the front with sustained or rapid fire through the can. Any noticeable difference between subs and supersonics?
knoxville
Silent Operator

Post by knoxville »

I really don't shoot anything rapid fire in strings long enough to see if things really heat up. There is pleanty of clearance between the suppressor and the YHM quad rail. The can only sits under the rail about three inches back and I expect due to the clearance and the open cuts in the rail there would never be any heat issues. I know this is not exactly the answer you were looking for, but I hope it helps.
jaredr
Silent Operator

Post by jaredr »

knoxville wrote:I really don't shoot anything rapid fire in strings long enough to see if things really heat up. There is pleanty of clearance between the suppressor and the YHM quad rail. The can only sits under the rail about three inches back and I expect due to the clearance and the open cuts in the rail there would never be any heat issues. I know this is not exactly the answer you were looking for, but I hope it helps.
that's good info, thanks - thinking about doing the same thing with my SBR 300 BLK.
Whole Bunches
Silent But Deadly

Post by Whole Bunches »

[img]http://i1129.photobucket.com/album ... .jpg[/img]

Here's my Delta upper. 10.3" bbl, Samson handguard, PRI adjustable gas block, Vortex mount for my (pending ATF) Gemtech Quicksand, Colt SBR lower, and a joy to shoot. I have the Eotech mounted a bit forward so the PVS-14 has room to fit behind it.
WileE

Post by WileE »

Whole Bunches wrote:[img]http://i1129.photobucket.com/album ... .jpg[/img]

Here's my Delta upper. 10.3" bbl, Samson handguard, PRI adjustable gas block, Vortex mount for my (pending ATF) Gemtech Quicksand, Colt SBR lower, and a joy to shoot. I have the Eotech mounted a bit forward so the PVS-14 has room to fit behind it.
Can you tell me what is the length of that Samson rail and how far does the shoulder on the barrel stick out past the rail?
Whole Bunches
Silent But Deadly

Post by Whole Bunches »

9"
3/16"
WileE

Post by WileE »

Whole Bunches wrote:9"
3/16"
Thanks!
Buzduk
Senior Silent Operator

Post by Buzduk »

Ok . Here we go . Savage 112 with DCA 300BLK barrel . Barrel and action coated FDE . David gave it a clean crisp trigger. EGW 20° rail Warne Maxima rings (med) Nikon Omega 1.65-5x36 with BDC 250 reticle. Will take it to the range this week and see how the spot on software works! Just waiting for the Mystic now.
Form4
01 FFL / 03 SOT
(631) 721-6201 Matt
Schneeky
Senior Silent Operator

Post by Schneeky »

What optic is this in the pic.? I may be in love if it's something with a 1x-? illuminated compensating type reticle..
Been looking for a nice, small "zoomable" optic that could pass as a red dot in a pinch. Schneeks.. d:^)
rat_dogratty wrote: Image
Outside the wire it's just us chickens, dig?