Was It a Bad Day At The Office ?????

Moderators: gds, PalmettoStateArmory

TMD
Silent But Deadly

Re: Was It a Bad Day At The Office ?????

Post by TMD »

bangbangping wrote:
plant.one wrote:this is the PSA subforum, so its a valid place to address concerns
Well, it may be if not for this:
Ha, talk about crying on deaf ears.
plant.one
Silent But Deadly

Post by plant.one »

i never said i had any controll of where they login, just that he was posting in the proper location to complain about PSA.
Reloading info shared is based on experiences w/ my guns. Be safe and work up your loads from published data. Web data may not be accurate/safe.
This disclaimer will self destruct in 10 seconds.
BlkBeard
Silent But Deadly

Post by BlkBeard »

plant.one wrote:i never said i had any controll of where they login, just that he was posting in the proper location to complain about PSA.
Thanks plant.... I saw that they hadn't logged in for a while before I posted. But they are not responding anywhere and I had sort of planned on just documenting my attempts for my CC co. here in the PSA sub forum in case it comes down to having to stop payment...

THAT WAS THE PLAN until a few others decided to stick their nose into my money transactions anyway.....

Been offline for a while thanks to a few heart attacks, worst part of it is I now lost Rebels rub recipe......... :lol:
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: In Dog Beers....... I've Only Had One
plant.one
Silent But Deadly

Post by plant.one »

what you and rebel do together in your free time is your own business - and probably belongs on another forum entirely :shock: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Reloading info shared is based on experiences w/ my guns. Be safe and work up your loads from published data. Web data may not be accurate/safe.
BlkBeard
Silent But Deadly

Post by BlkBeard »

So.... I will continue to document... That is unless I have to get bingbangboing and tmz's approval first.... :evil:

Still no response anywhere by PSA to my direct emails, via phone, PM's, or public posts
Last edited by BlkBeard on Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: In Dog Beers....... I've Only Had One
BlkBeard
Silent But Deadly

Post by BlkBeard »

plant.one wrote:what you and rebel do together in your free time is your own business - and probably belongs on another forum entirely :shock: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
True True...... but at least I only hijacked my own thread to mention it ! :lol: :oops: :lol:

Last time I was on regular prior to ticker problems he had just moved into his store.... I got some catching up to do :roll:
plant.one
Silent But Deadly

Post by plant.one »

glad to hear you've got your medical issues resolved :)

welcome back
BlkBeard
Silent But Deadly

Post by BlkBeard »

plant.one wrote:glad to hear you've got your medical issues resolved :)

welcome back
Well, not resolved, just living with .... sort of.

They are keeping my ticker going with a combo of pills....

But thanks for the welcome back plant !

The one that really sucks was the last one, after my cardiologist had told me not to go.... on opening day last deer season, I was walking out of the hills at dusk and could see my truck and I had to keep taking breaks the closer I got. I made it to the tailgate and then that one hit me and dropped me.

Spent the rest of the season in ICU.
BlkBeard
Silent But Deadly

Post by BlkBeard »

Been trying for a couple of weeks now, still no response from PSA

They have disconnected their FFL phone line and it has a message to call their regular number.

The regular PSA phone number has a "all circuits busy" message 95% of the time, on the rare occasion when it does go through their system puts you on hold and eventually just hangs up on you.

My CC company is also trying to contact them and the charge is now being disputed.
BlkBeard
Silent But Deadly

Post by BlkBeard »

Well this is getting stranger.....

Got a call from my CC Co. and they informed me that PSA is not responding to them either.

They suggested filing a BBB complaint to try to force PSA to respond as my CC Co. wants me to return this thing that PSA sent me in order to complete the charge back, but they stated that PSA uses multiple addresses and I need to return it to the correct one.

So..... I filed a BBB complaint and found that not only does PSA have well over 40 complaints against them this year, they also have 4 different addresses in 3 different cities that they use.

3 different ones are listed at the BBB plus the one on the box which is different from those 3... making 4 total

Fun.... Fun.....