Was It a Bad Day At The Office ?????

Moderators: gds, PalmettoStateArmory

BlkBeard
Silent But Deadly

Was It a Bad Day At The Office ?????

Post by BlkBeard »

Order #32102116054

You sent this with a 1/7 SS barrel attached, it was supposed to be a 1/8 SS barrel

The bore looks like its .... well lets just say its a bit rough for new.....

The PSA upper is more marked up than any blem I have ever bought from you, and this was not even a blem.

And speaking of what I've bought in the past, why is my complete prior order history now gone except for 1 item ?

Never had a single problem on any of my previous orders so I guess it had to happen eventually.....

While its certainly not what I ordered, I can find a use for this if you want to give me a partial credit.

Or I can return it for replacement after I get a paid return label..... or I can return it for a full refund, you decide...... Let me know.....
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: In Dog Beers....... I've Only Had One
TMD
Silent But Deadly

Re: Was It a Bad Day At The Office ?????

Post by TMD »

Someone piss in your wheaties today? Shit happens and they'll make it right so get over it.
bangbangping
Silent But Deadly

Post by bangbangping »

TMD wrote:Someone piss in your wheaties today?
Apparently. Couple of posts down:
BlkBeard wrote:
BlkBeard wrote:Got any of the $49 with safety markings in stock ?
Thanks for not answering..... My money will go elsewhere.
BlkBeard...this board has PM functionality. Why the need for public snarkiness?
BlkBeard
Silent But Deadly

Post by BlkBeard »

Why feel the need to comment when the conversations do not involve you ?

Do you do it on every post that points out piss poor customer service, or just a select few ?

If you have a problem with me pointing out poor service in one post, and an incorrect order with a company that does not answer the phone nor emails in another post, why didn't you take advantage of this boards PM functionality to address it ?
Last edited by BlkBeard on Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: In Dog Beers....... I've Only Had One
bangbangping
Silent But Deadly

Post by bangbangping »

BlkBeard wrote:Why feel the need to comment when the conversations do not involve you ?
Because generally speaking this is a very friendly board and I have an interest in keeping it that way. By creating a public thread, it involves everyone. Don't want public comments? Don't be an ass in public.
BlkBeard
Silent But Deadly

Post by BlkBeard »

And exactly how was my pointing out an incorrect order above "being an ass" in your book ?

Yeah, my $49 lower post was being a bit of an ass and it was deleted, but not before the pot stirrers saw it obviously.

So unless you would care to re write my note above to PSA so it is socially acceptable to you, or unless you just started working for them and can correct their mistake, take your own advice on the PM's
BlkBeard
Silent But Deadly

Post by BlkBeard »

NOTE TO PSA: The follow up post above referencing "piss poor customer service" has nothing to do with PSA, that was about another vendor on here that got drug into this thread when it was hijacked by others, it is not a comment about PSA.

I have dealt with you for years and everyone knows about your phones and email. That's a given.

This was the first order of mine that you ever screwed up so that's a pretty good track record in my book.

Please respond with your solution via PM about my very first post in this thread.
ncbowhnter
Silent But Deadly

Post by ncbowhnter »

Sorry but you posted this on 300blktalk.com
Not sure if u realized it wasn't palmetto state u were speaking to.
plant.one
Silent But Deadly

Post by plant.one »

this is the PSA subforum, so its a valid place to address concerns
Reloading info shared is based on experiences w/ my guns. Be safe and work up your loads from published data. Web data may not be accurate/safe.
This disclaimer will self destruct in 10 seconds.
bangbangping
Silent But Deadly

Post by bangbangping »

plant.one wrote:this is the PSA subforum, so its a valid place to address concerns
Well, it may be if not for this: