Good Order Gone Bad!

Moderators: gds, PalmettoStateArmory

ourflat
Senior Silent Operator

Good Order Gone Bad!

Post by ourflat »

Bad customer service. I placed an order on the 17th and called last week Thursday to check on the status and to ensure you had my new credit card information (card was replaced due to EBay compromise) and was told my order would be filled on 23 May. Over the weekend I noticed the status of my order was put on hold. I called this morning and was told by Paul that my order was canceled because of my request when I called on the 22 May.

Nothing could be further from the truth! I didn't feel I should reorder and wait another 10-days for the ammo I should already have!

Not happy to say the least :evil:

Frank Reckenberg
Springfield XD 9mm
Springfield Range Officer 45 ACP
Daniel Defense M4v7 300 Blackout 7.62 x35mm
randyrucker
Silent But Deadly

Re: Good Order Gone Bad!

Post by randyrucker »

Maybe they will Fed Ex it to you as a good faith effort.
Omega
Silent But Deadly

Post by Omega »

ourflat wrote:Bad customer service. I placed an order on the 17th and called last week Thursday to check on the status and to ensure you had my new credit card information (card was replaced due to EBay compromise) and was told my order would be filled on 23 May. Over the weekend I noticed the status of my order was put on hold. I called this morning and was told by Paul that my order was canceled because of my request when I called on the 22 May.

Nothing could be further from the truth! I didn't feel I should reorder and wait another 10-days for the ammo I should already have!

Not happy to say the least :evil:

Frank Reckenberg
Sounds like miscommunication somewhere, it happens. I have ordered a few times and though it is slow to ship compared to a day or two at other places it gets here relatively fast after that. Due to their prices they get a lot of orders so I figure they are quite busy filling them so an occasional hiccup should be expected. I have had one issue with them and a phone call fixed it, and that was when their site was not processing my order for a lower (or so I thought) and ended up with an extra 5 "ghost" orders. They refunded the extra charges and all was well. I could of easily started a rant but like I said before stuff happens, no sense getting all worked up over it, its not like they won't fix it or refuse to sell you the ammo. Now if they begin making a habit of having bad customer service, well then...
"Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it."
~Pericles~
ourflat
Senior Silent Operator

Post by ourflat »

Interesting. I was refunded funds today for an order that was canceled 7-days after I called to check on the status of my order. While I appreciate the return of my $195.00, I really would of appreciate the order being filled as requested. Communication problem to say the least!

Frank
Springfield XD 9mm
Springfield Range Officer 45 ACP
Daniel Defense M4v7 300 Blackout 7.62 x35mm
ScottB70
Silent But Deadly

Post by ScottB70 »

Last time I ordered, it took 13 days to get a lower parts kit. I really like PSA, but I would rather spend $10-20 more from someone else and get it in 2-4 days.
Omega
Silent But Deadly

Post by Omega »

ScottB70 wrote:Last time I ordered, it took 13 days to get a lower parts kit. I really like PSA, but I would rather spend $10-20 more from someone else and get it in 2-4 days.
That is the only bad part when I order, it seems that it takes too long before they ship. But, I still order because I never need anything I order from them right then and there. Like now, I am waiting on a shipment for an nib bcg. Would I like it sooner than later, well sure, but I can wait a few days.
"Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it."
~Pericles~
fatkrak

Post by fatkrak »

placed my order on the 21st of may with psa for a lower and upper receiver along with build kits, charging handle, and a Nib bcg. Received the lower receiver on the 11th but that's all. called them and was told the rest had just shipped, on the 17th I received the lower build kit but that's all. now 5 and a half weeks later still waiting on the bcg, upper receiver and kit, and charging handle to ship. every time I call its oh well it looks like everything shipped, well no it didn't you know it didn't because I call every other day trying to get it shipped. this week alone ive been told it will ship in two days, when I call well it wont ship till next week "we had computer system issues'. I hate to be an ass but after almost two months with items not even shipped yet, I call BLK!!! hopefully ill have a 300 blackout built before next Christmas.