Why cant I get ahold of anybody at PSA!!

Moderators: gds, PalmettoStateArmory

6t7goat

Why cant I get ahold of anybody at PSA!!

Post by 6t7goat »

First let me say that I love PSA's products but I don't love their customer service. It is impossible to get someone on the phone. I have an order in process and would like to ad something to it. I have called for 2 days and been on hold constantly Ive tried to call at least 15 times. I either get a busy signal or when I continue to hold when I do get thru I get disconnected after about 15 min. When I try to leave a message it says that the mail box is full. I emailed but no response. Any suggestions???
6t7goat

Re: Why cant I get ahold of anybody at PSA!!

Post by 6t7goat »

Stayed on hold for 48min. Finally left a message. At least the message box wasn't full!! Hopefully I get a callback.
Dochartaigh
Silent But Deadly

Post by Dochartaigh »

Contact their department that handles the FFL paperwork. I even sent them a fax to that same number saying to have somebody call me and it worked!

Dori B.
Compliance Department
Palmetto State Armory
200 Business Park Blvd.
Columbia, South Carolina 29203
Phone: 803-724-6932
Fax: 803-788-7979
[email protected]
whisky tango foxtrot

Post by whisky tango foxtrot »

here it is August and it's the same ol stuff!!! On hold forever, no response to e-mails,,,,,,,,have reached a level of frustration very seldom achieved!! The only saving grace is the $49 blemished lowers. They need to get the customer service game together, there are too many people out there that will take care of you.
Poorboy1015
Senior Silent Operator

Post by Poorboy1015 »

I bought one of the $49 lowers with free shipping and also wanted one of their caps. It would have cost them nothing to put one of their caps in the box with the lower, but that wasn't an option. The shipping on the cap was gonna be more than the cost of the cap so I removed it from the order.
And why the big wait for something to ship? Yea, they are busy, but so is everyone else and all the other companies have customer service. Why can't PSA?
HotHolster
Silent But Deadly

Post by HotHolster »

6t7goat wrote:First let me say that I love PSA's products but I don't love their customer service. It is impossible to get someone on the phone. I have an order in process and would like to ad something to it. I have called for 2 days and been on hold constantly Ive tried to call at least 15 times. I either get a busy signal or when I continue to hold when I do get thru I get disconnected after about 15 min. When I try to leave a message it says that the mail box is full. I emailed but no response. Any suggestions???

I tried once, to add an item after ordering online and when I did get someone on the phone, I was told that once an order is generated they cannot add anything to the order, that I would have to generate another order.
Twinsen
Silent But Deadly

Post by Twinsen »

I ordered a stripped upper in June. I called them last week, thry said expect a shipping notification that day. Nothing yet.

I was going to get an AR together for my cousin using them. Buuuuuuuut...
WhoDatRR
Silent But Deadly

Post by WhoDatRR »

When you finally do reach PSA, they're good people. And they'll take care or you.

But really, you don't buy from PSA for the customer service. Sorry to say that, but it's true. They're hard to reach, they take a looong time to ship, and they have many quirks in their fulfillment. For example, Order one mag and two guns, and you won'tt get tracking info for the guns. But yeah, you'll get tracking for the mag. The guns just kind of show up at your FFL, whenever, and with no warning.

YMMV, but for me they sometimes run specials that are just too good to pass up on. So, yeah, they get a lot of my money. But if the price is equal or close, there are other vendors with much better C.S.

How did that old saying go? Cheap, fast, or good - pick two.
PSA is pretty good & often very cheap, but has never been accused of being fast.
---------------
I bet your NFL team could beat my NFL team...
DRZ-400S
Senior Silent Operator

Post by DRZ-400S »

I never had any problems with orders and the stuff has been top notch. I e-mail them and always get a reply.
One Good Shot Is All I Need.
MattMan

Post by MattMan »

I heard from the owner of the shop i frequent who is a good friend that psa may have some problems they are liquidating a bunch of stuff way too cheep to dealers and the dealers are cashing in. Maybe they grew up to big to fast at least that's the consinence. I hope not it's nice having a local in the game.