Why cant I get ahold of anybody at PSA!!

Moderators: gds, PalmettoStateArmory

sonusfaber

Re: Why cant I get ahold of anybody at PSA!!

Post by sonusfaber »

MattMan wrote:I heard from the owner of the shop i frequent who is a good friend that psa may have some problems they are liquidating a bunch of stuff way too cheep to dealers and the dealers are cashing in. Maybe they grew up to big to fast at least that's the consinence. I hope not it's nice having a local in the game.

I hope this is not true. I gave them $200 the other day and am still waiting on shipment of a BCG and ammo.
IMGrunt
Silent But Deadly

Post by IMGrunt »

I wouldn't worry too much. I've never had issues with PSA delivering as promised...as long as you're not in a hurry. A 3-4 week turnaround is not unusual for any type of order. If I'm in a hurry for something I just ordered from somewhere else. Lots of folks gripe about PSA's customer service when they can't get in touch with anyone and get no response when they leave phone messages or send emails. It is what it is and I'll wait the 3-4 weeks for the cost savings.
"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion." -- Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army
CPC24
Silent Operator

Post by CPC24 »

I ordered a lower from them recently. It was here in three days. I then ordered an upper, and it was here in four. I did order a lower last year than took about four weeks, though. :roll:
Nic56
Silent But Deadly

Post by Nic56 »

CPC24 wrote:I ordered a lower from them recently. It was here in three days. I then ordered an upper, and it was here in four. I did order a lower last year than took about four weeks, though. :roll:
Recently, they seem to be much better about shipping out in a timely manner. I have never had any extreme waits like some others have said. Most, not all, of my orders have arrived within a week. I ordered and upper and some other things this last Saturday and the package should be here tomorrow. They even emailed me the tracking number on Sunday.

I also learned that it is best to contact them via phone for something like warranty work. I tried using email and I did finally receive a response, but it was generic and didn't even apply to my question. Calling turned out to be fairly quick, and I was able to receive the help I needed.
300BLK AR-15 with 10.5" Noveske barrel (1:7 pistol length gas)

300BLK 16" AAC Handi Rifle (1:7 twist)

300BLK 16" AR-15 with 16" PSA FN barrel upper (1:8 pistol length gas)