Looking to sell some ammo 40S&W and 223?

You can only post guns and ammo for sale or links to guns and ammo here, in the new products / good deals area, or in a dealer/manufacturer area.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade, tba02

Tayous1

Looking to sell some ammo 40S&W and 223?

Post by Tayous1 »

I have a lot of ammo that I'm looking to sell or trade-off for the right gear. First I have 1,000 rounds of Winchester Ranger 165 gr JHP ammo this also comes with easily another 200+ losses JHP from Federal, Winchester, and Remington I'm guessing a total of 1,300+ rounds can count them if you would like.

Also, have a case of 200 rounds of Federal Hi-Shok 55 gr 223 on the factory case.

Cash looking for $1,200 for all the 40 S&W if you take it and there is more than what I said it's yours for the same price. 223 ammo I'd go for $175.00.

Trades we all like a good trade that we both like!

Interested in. AR-45 lower/upper 10.5 inch or complete rifles using Glock magazines, lever-action rifle or pistol in 45lc or 357 mag, primers LG/SM pistol and SM rifle. 10.5-inch AR-9 upper barrel. LPVO scope, CZ Scorpion pistol EVO. The binary trigger for AR-15, Glock 21 slim frame.

Ammo trade looking for 45 LC and also 9mm ammo. Other reloading gear powder but only certain powders.

If you would like to make me an offer tell me what you have! Not looking for AR parts other than the binary trigger. Might be willing to also trade for a 12 ga semi-auto magazine feed, 12 ga semi-auto, Ruger Blackhawk in 357 or 45lc with 45 ACP cylinders. Last is is a non-Glock mid-size pistol that uses commonly found magazines.

Edited to add: send me a message at [email protected]
Tayous1

Re: Looking to sell some ammo 40S&W and 223?

Post by Tayous1 »

Willing to hear out offers also.