Caldwell Chronograph and LED light kit (SOLD)

You can only post guns and ammo for sale or links to guns and ammo here, in the new products / good deals area, or in a dealer/manufacturer area.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade, tba02

Blowout
Silent But Deadly

Caldwell Chronograph and LED light kit (SOLD)

Post by Blowout »

Used only 4 times. No issues what so ever with these. I just picked up a Labradar so no reason to hang onto them.

Found using the LED light kit with a black garbage bag or cardboard taped across the top had the best results even with a the sun low in the sky. Before getting the light kit, I couldn't get consistent readings in the early morning. With the light kit and blocking side light, excellent results.

The Caldwell app worked well with this using an iPhone and iPad.

Both Chronograph and light kit for $75 shipped CONUS. Sold together only.

Small scuff mark on one corner of the Chronograph from when the wind it blew over.

Last edited by Blowout on Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
300Blk 8.0" pistol with 80% lower
scarletmoffett

Re: Caldwell Chronograph and LED light kit

Post by scarletmoffett »

How often do you plan to use this set of LED lights? I'm very interested in their reliability. Of course, I'd also like to know how bright they shine at night. I've installed small night lights around the perimeter of my yard. Solar panels charge these lights from the roof of my garage during the day. My solar panels aren't the most powerful you can turn on, but they should be enough to illuminate the entire yard with my new lanterns each night. I buy LED bulbs at https://www.vont.com/product/vont-bulb- ... art-bulbs/. My friend told me that he always orders stuff for lighting from this site. I wonder how the kit you bought works because it's on this site.
SadrikBor

Re: Caldwell Chronograph and LED light kit (SOLD)

Post by SadrikBor »

I remember when I was interested in photography at the age of fourteen, I used this kit very often. It helped me well in difficult moments when I didn't have enough ordinary lighting. Now I have not used it for a long time since I am already engaged in professional photography and I have my own photo studio. I have a lot of equipment in which amazon light bulbs and professional flashlights are installed. If you are interested in photography, then I could tell you a few life hacks that will help you make your photos more lively and vivid in the future, they will be noticed more often and people would think that you are a professional in this. I hope you're doing well, good luck friend!