Anyone know where to find a MK109?

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

jessmcquaid

Anyone know where to find a MK109?

Post by jessmcquaid »

I know this is a long shot but looking for a MK109 upper or pistol. I have been looking for a few months and have not seen one come up for sale. I would prefer not to go the newer 12" model to keep it shorter with suppressor. Can be new or lower use used. Please PM if you have or know of one.
Lt Dan

Re: Anyone know where to find a MK109?

Post by Lt Dan »

Good choice!

I love mine.

Pic of it is a couple of threads down "the Runt"

On sand bags it will shoot sub moa all day long, subs and supers.

Good Luck

If I hear of anything I will let you know.

Lt Dan
jessmcquaid

Post by jessmcquaid »

Yea, I am a big PWS fan. I have a MK114 and MK107 Diablo .223 Wilde and I can't believe how accurate the 7" barrel is. I know the MK109 had issues with subs and no suppressor but who would shoot that configuration anyway? I just can't bring myself to purchase an almost 13" barrel version. Defeats the whole purpose of the platform to me. I wish they would bring back a shorter barrel and just put a disclaimer like Noveske and others do. A 300 blackout diablo in the new mod 1 configuration would be something else :P
Kokodog
Silent Operator

Post by Kokodog »

I was looking for a MK 109 upper for months, and finally found a used one on line

very sweet upper on my pistol lower, it looks good alongside the 5.56 Diablo upper on a pistol lower

still not sure if I like the flaming pig hanging on the muzzle, it would have come from PWS w/ a Triad

jessmcquaid

Post by jessmcquaid »

Thanks all, I was able to find one from a fellow member. It's a factory FDE upper so once I get it in I will post up pics. I am going to buy some FDE furniture for my lower and do a 2-tone type setup.