Gas Block off center?

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

Poorboy1015
Senior Silent Operator

Re: Gas Block off center?

Post by Poorboy1015 »

Something looks screwed up to me. Are you sure your handguard is installed correctly?
gunner-g

Post by gunner-g »

Poorboy1015 wrote:Something looks screwed up to me. Are you sure your rail is correct?
Rail is installed according to manufactures instructions. BCM KMR has an indexing clip that aligns the rail with the upper and the top rail looks to be perfect.
Poorboy1015
Senior Silent Operator

Post by Poorboy1015 »

gunner-g wrote:
Poorboy1015 wrote:Something looks screwed up to me. Are you sure your rail is correct?
Rail is installed according to manufactures instructions. BCM KMR has an indexing clip that aligns the rail with the upper and the top rail looks to be perfect.
I would send that photo to Noveske and see what they say.
On all the AR's I have assembled, everything looks perfectly aligned.
gunner-g

Post by gunner-g »

Poorboy1015 wrote:
gunner-g wrote:
I would send that photo to Noveske and see what they say.
On all the AR's I have assembled, everything looks perfectly aligned.
I disassembled this upper and found that the dowel pin was broken. Not sure if it broke when I installed it or when I removed it. But anyhow I put a new pin in the gas block and that centered up the gas block. I did get out to the range today to test fire and all is good! Thanks to everyone for your input and advice I really appreciate your help.