Wish list: 7615-300BLK

Moderators: bakerjw, renegade

SAWebbShooter

Wish list: 7615-300BLK

Post by SAWebbShooter »

How about Remington bring back the 7615 and add the 300BLK to the .223 as an available caliber? I am one of the minority that wants a fast repeater but not an auto. Love my lever guns but think a pump would be a little faster and use detachable mags and have much greater selection of bullets than the lever, with the greater range of performance. Roughly analogous to the revolver in that the gun isn't as limited by the ammo to function. And I would think it would have good prospects in Pennsylvania and Australia for that matter. If the cost was closer to the 7600 than in the past, I'ld be on one for sure.
Essay
Aussie D

Re: Wish list: 7615-300BLK

Post by Aussie D »

SAWebbShooter wrote:How about Remington bring back the 7615 and add the 300BLK to the .223 as an available caliber? I am one of the minority that wants a fast repeater but not an auto. Love my lever guns but think a pump would be a little faster and use detachable mags and have much greater selection of bullets than the lever, with the greater range of performance. Roughly analogous to the revolver in that the gun isn't as limited by the ammo to function. And I would think it would have good prospects in Pennsylvania and Australia for that matter. If the cost was closer to the 7600 than in the past, I'ld be on one for sure.
Essay
I am just going to make one with a new barrel on a 7615.

Cheers,

Aussie D
pvanwagner
Silent But Deadly

Post by pvanwagner »

SAWebbShooter wrote:How about Remington bring back the 7615 and add the 300BLK to the .223 as an available caliber? I am one of the minority that wants a fast repeater but not an auto. Love my lever guns but think a pump would be a little faster and use detachable mags and have much greater selection of bullets than the lever, with the greater range of performance. Roughly analogous to the revolver in that the gun isn't as limited by the ammo to function. And I would think it would have good prospects in Pennsylvania and Australia for that matter. If the cost was closer to the 7600 than in the past, I'ld be on one for sure.
Essay
That would be nice.
Goodguy300

Post by Goodguy300 »

I have one shoots 1/2moa with a mike rock 5r barrel