CMMG 16" WASP barrel

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

20X11
Silent But Deadly

CMMG 16" WASP barrel

Post by 20X11 »

THANK YOU!!!!... for making a wonderfully accurate barrel. Used it for my first 300 blk build and this barrel functions flawlessly.

A Customer for Life
Uvausmc
Silent Operator

Re: CMMG 16" WASP barrel

Post by Uvausmc »

+1
pepperhog

Post by pepperhog »

I just jumped on an upper on gun broker not to long ago so can't wait to get it, the blackout uppers seem to be drying up big time, especially cmmg they have 6 months worth of orders to fill and not taking any new ones,,what is y'all s expiriance on finding uppers here lately? i feal i know the answer.. Great site!!! i have been creeping on it for a month b4 i ordered my upper, cmmg glad to hear a lot of people like em I'm looking to plug a deer or hog with mine ammo is another thing that is hard to find :?:
pepperhog

Post by pepperhog »

Update finally got mine put it on my lower put a Burris 332 prism sight on sighted in in less than 10 rounds she shoots good I'm tickled with the performance of cmmg,,,,also lower parts kits are very good quality,,
jc10311
Silent Operator

Post by jc10311 »

I have one and love it. Break in consisted of running a patch through it before shooting and after the first ten rounds. After that I just clean after each shooting session (well almost). With good ammo and me doing my job, mine shoots 1/2 - 3/4 MOA. My dad shot mine and immediately ordered one for himself.