9" Integrally Suppressed Barrel

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

Jack

9" Integrally Suppressed Barrel

Post by Jack »

I am searching for a 300 integrally suppressed barrel with an OBL of 9". Preferably, the barrel is 100% suppressed, rather than 4.5" of unsuppressed barrel 4.5" of suppressed.

Any help is appreciated.
BlogSarge
Silent But Deadly

Re: 9" Integrally Suppressed Barrel

Post by BlogSarge »

I think in any integrally suppressed barrel you will have an actual barrel with the rifling cut into it, and the suppressor/baffle stack at the end of it.

Suppressed Weapon Systems does this, and their shroud that covers the baffle stack runs all the way to the rear of the barrel. But there is still the rifled portion and then the suppressor portion.

The whole barrel is ‘suppressed’ since the suppressor tames the sound as it exits the barrel.
plant.one
Silent But Deadly

Post by plant.one »

how do you suppress half a barrel?
Reloading info shared is based on experiences w/ my guns. Be safe and work up your loads from published data. Web data may not be accurate/safe.
This disclaimer will self destruct in 10 seconds.
Jack

Post by Jack »

Thanks for the link. I was looking at them earlier, but am searching for a 9" barrel. I'll still keep SWS in mind moving forward though, thanks. :)
BlogSarge
Silent But Deadly

Post by BlogSarge »

No problem Jack.

I think you’l have a hard time finding a 9” overall length barrel that includes a suppressor. Keep us posted on what you find.

Cheers,
BlogSarge