New NFA Tracker site

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

madmax
Silent Operator

New NFA Tracker site

Post by madmax »

:shock: I miss the wait time predict, although it was a bummer that my wait time prediction for my next can in line (of 12) went from "80% chance you'll receive this month" to "71.43% chance you'll receive this month" over the last couple weeks. Looks like all my non-suppressors were dropped from the list in the transfer over, also. Ah well.
trabikoenig
Silent Operator

Re: New NFA Tracker site

Post by trabikoenig »

I had my suppressor dropped from the transfer over.

Not really sure I like their new site. I don't feel that the data provided on the new site is as valuable. Maybe things will improve as time goes, but my thought is maybe they released the new site a little early.
We believe that all men are justified in defending themselves ... from the unlawful assaults and encroachments of all persons in times of exigency - D&C 134:11
Netpackrat
Silent But Deadly

Post by Netpackrat »

Not liking the new site at all, and my form 4 stuff seems to have gone missing, also.
Netpackrat
Silent But Deadly

Post by Netpackrat »

My Form 4 stuff is back now.
Alex Wilson
Silent But Deadly

Post by Alex Wilson »

That website is awful. The graph is terrible. There goes another website to progress. Suvivalistboards.com just updated their site too, rough.
Netpackrat
Silent But Deadly

Post by Netpackrat »

Yeah, they are still apparently working "upgrade" related issues with the database and the input forms.
kamoto
Silent But Deadly

Post by kamoto »

yeah i dont get the current page display.... i hope the new stuff comes up soon and it would be even better to get a surprise and get an approval prior to the update but thats not likely.
trabikoenig
Silent Operator

Post by trabikoenig »

kamoto wrote:yeah i dont get the current page display.... i hope the new stuff comes up soon and it would be even better to get a surprise and get an approval prior to the update but thats not likely.
Funny you say that. I was thinking the same thing, then lo and behold I get a call that my stamp is in!!!
We believe that all men are justified in defending themselves ... from the unlawful assaults and encroachments of all persons in times of exigency - D&C 134:11
Diablo

Post by Diablo »

Yeah, I definitely miss the wait time predict, although on the bright side of things.....MY Stamp arrived today!!!!! HAPPY DAYS!!!!