First stamp

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

AGeozos

First stamp

Post by AGeozos »

I E Filed for my first form 1 stamp 6/4/16. With all this mass shooting, anti gun bs going on will that delay the approval process with atf?
Guest762
Silent But Deadly

Re: First stamp

Post by Guest762 »

Yes you'll be lucky to get it back in a couple of years. :lol:
hardcase
Silent But Deadly

Post by hardcase »

he is just "funnin" you as the say in some parts of the south. Ususlly a changes taketrickle down or at least executive order that in our current climate most likely would not take effect for 180 days.
AGeozos

Post by AGeozos »

That'd be just my luck for an executive order to go into place right before my stamp gets approved lol
Guest762
Silent But Deadly

Post by Guest762 »

hardcase wrote:he is just "funnin" you as the say in some parts of the south. Ususlly a changes taketrickle down or at least executive order that in our current climate most likely would not take effect for 180 days.
Been watching McClintock? JW youse just funnin me
John A.
Silent But Deadly

Post by John A. »

Truth is, there is already an EO change coming that has caused delays in NFA approval. You can look up 41P if you'd like, but it seems like everyone and their brother have submitted forms trying to beat the July deadline, which has seriously delayed and bottlenecked returns.

E-filing was faster, but now it seems the majority of people are e-filing, so I suspect that method is swamped.

I paper filed my latest form 1. I'm a week under being 4 months. I am hoping for maybe an August or September approval.
When those totally ignorant of firearms make laws, you end up with totally ignorant firearm laws.
Oldphart

Post by Oldphart »

Sent all forms in to BATF, by snail mail, on January 4th 2016, I think that was the day the regulations came out. Just got the suppressor stamp back yesterday but waiting on the SBR papers, they were all sent in on the same day??

Been lurking here for several months and happy learning from so many knowledgeable people. I'll soon be asking stupid questions! :lol:

Phil
Sharkbite
Silent But Deadly

Post by Sharkbite »

Lots of guys here will pull your leg if you let em. The list of jokers is too long to type :lol:

With the change in submission requirements per 41F, lots of folks are trying to get their forms in before that change takes place. That WILL cause a longer wait time as the process bogs down due to overload.

Other then the public reaction to current events further swelling the number of forms BATFE has to handle, i dont see any reason to worry about politics changing the process until AFTER the election.

If you know who get in SHE will make gun control a priority. I think she will try to make that HER legacy.

Obama wanted healthcare. She want to be able to claim she made America safer without guns.

VOTE!!!
AGeozos

Post by AGeozos »

Voting against her will be my priority when the time comes. I already figured 41f was going to slow things down I was just worried this would slow things down more.
hardcase
Silent But Deadly

Post by hardcase »

I thought we already had gun control. What we need is gun education by those who know and not by news media in New York or Washington or los Angeles. The closest most of these people have been to a gun is a picture.