300BLK factory SBR options???

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

rjacobs
Silent But Deadly

Re: 300BLK factory SBR options???

Post by rjacobs »

ncbowhnter wrote:Wilson combat?
I wasnt sure Wilson was even doing 300blk anymore since they have their own 762x40 cartridge to "compete".

I dont see complete guns even listed on their website, only uppers and barrels, but maybe I am not looking in the right place. I guess I dont hold a high opinion of Wilson AR's even though their 1911's are top notch.
300BLKOut Brass
[email protected]
www.300blkoutbrass.com
rjacobs
Silent But Deadly

Post by rjacobs »

L1A1Rocker wrote:Noveske?
already on the list. Availability is questionable as they dont list them on their website at all so it may fall into the category of the AAC guns of "if you find one sitting gathering dust at a dealer".

Ive got a call into my normal guy that finds hard to find stuff right now to see what he thinks.
300BLKOut Brass
[email protected]
www.300blkoutbrass.com
L1A1Rocker
Silent But Deadly

Post by L1A1Rocker »

rjacobs wrote:
already on the list. Availability is questionable as they dont list them on their website at all so it may fall into the category of the AAC guns of "if you find one sitting gathering dust at a dealer".

Ive got a call into my normal guy that finds hard to find stuff right now to see what he thinks.

They appear to have barrels: http://www.noveske.com/collections/barr ... out-barrel
rjacobs
Silent But Deadly

Post by rjacobs »

L1A1Rocker wrote:
rjacobs wrote:

They appear to have barrels: http://www.noveske.com/collections/barr ... out-barrel
I talked to my guy who can find anything and he said the SOT my customer is using will just have to call Noveske and they can get one made up for him.
300BLKOut Brass
[email protected]
www.300blkoutbrass.com
RAINS
Silent But Deadly

Post by RAINS »

Good choice Noveske makes great stuff. They are a local Oregon company too!

R
A-Game
Silent But Deadly

Post by A-Game »

Does Noveske still post that their 300 blk guns won't cycle subs without a suppression?
Industry Pro Staff for Dynamic Research Technologies When One Shot is All You Get www.drtammo.com https://www.facebook.com/drtammo/
Join the Revolution http://youtube.com/watch?v=3_Xnx3BFuLk
Guest762
Silent But Deadly

Post by Guest762 »

ncbowhnter wrote:Wilson combat?
This I have one and it's accurate and haven't had any problems with it.
ponzer04
Silent Operator

Spikes Tactical: Compressor?

Post by ponzer04 »

steven11b
Silent But Deadly

Post by steven11b »

A-Game wrote:Does Noveske still post that their 300 blk guns won't cycle subs without a suppression?
I think so, however I have a 10.5 noveske barrel on my sbr and it shoots everything without supressor fine.
Life is hard but its harder if your stupid-John Wayne
RockyRiver
Silent But Deadly

Post by RockyRiver »

BadKarmaZeroSix wrote:Is the Sig MCX gonna be offered in a SBR format? I thought it was, and if so, it might be worth waiting for...
Its supposed to be I wouldnt hold my breath. Typical SIG stuff. Announce a whole bunch of new items and then 4 years later you might be able to find one on the shelves. I love the SIG's Ive owned but man that is one hard company to love. Not because what they make is junk. Its not. Even the US made stuff is good but its the announce then wait bit that makes people hate that company. If I could find an MCX SBR I'd buy one and I need another 300 BLK like I need another hole in my head.

I'd go Daniel Defense. Top quality stuff.