Form 4 Trust +14 Months

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

plant.one
Silent But Deadly

Re: Form 4 Trust +14 Months

Post by plant.one »

did you efile or submit with paper?
Reloading info shared is based on experiences w/ my guns. Be safe and work up your loads from published data. Web data may not be accurate/safe.
This disclaimer will self destruct in 10 seconds.
BulletFactory
Silent Operator

Post by BulletFactory »

plant.one wrote:did you efile or submit with paper?
Paper. One other person on the Trust.
BulletFactory
Silent Operator

Post by BulletFactory »

Sithlord wrote:
BulletFactory wrote:Michigan. I've called the ATF. Twice. If I bother them, they will use it as an excuse to deny me. The only reason the 9th Circuit Court exists, is because the Militia, the 3%ers and the police have failed to remove them. Every one of them should be drug into the street with violence and shot with no trial. They dont care about the way our courts are supposed to work, so what is good for the goose, is good for the gander.
That's not been my experience in dealing with the NFA Branch.

I suggest that you call them, be polite, explain that you submitted a Form 4 over 14 months ago, and you would like to know where it is in the process. If you would prefer email, [email protected] is generally very responsive.

Remember, be polite. You will only piss them off otherwise, and then it will be delayed... Have your serial number and Trust Name ready....

He answered. Said he will see about it, and will get back with me within a month. That's fair.
BulletFactory
Silent Operator

Post by BulletFactory »

Another officer contacted me via email. They said that they had lost the background check. He called the FBI, and got the information that was needed. I have been approved as of today, and should receive my infringement papers in the mail very soon.

Thank you sithlord
bennielof

Form 4 Trust 14 Months

Post by bennielof »

I submitted a form 1 for a SBR and forgot to put my title as trustee in box #8. Can I go back in and edit it and resubmit it?

Thanks
Enfoto

Form 4 Trust 14 Months

Post by Enfoto »

This is great timing for me. I just completed my first Form 4 through SS, so now I think Ill throw a Form 1 in, too.
2manyToys
Silent But Deadly

Post by 2manyToys »

My can just arrived - picked it up yesterday 8) . I purchased the can on 7-10-2018, the ATF cashed the check on 7-28-2018, I emailed them last week and they said that it was approved on 7-15-2019. My FFL was behind on calling people by a few days.