Adventures in E-Filing and why I now have a twitch

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

Randytucker01

Re: Adventures in E-Filing and why I now have a twitch

Post by Randytucker01 »

I'm sorry to hear that you had such a frustrating experience with the website. It sounds like you had a lot of technical difficulties and it must have been very stressful to try to navigate the system and get your information entered correctly.

I would recommend that you reach out to the support team for the website if you continue to have issues. They may be able to offer assistance or advice on how to resolve any technical problems you are encountering. It's also worth noting that there may be other ways to enroll in the program, such as over the phone or in person, if you find the online process too difficult.
null's clash coc mod apk

In any case, I hope that you are able to get enrolled successfully and that you are able to access the healthcare coverage that you need. Don't hesitate to reach out for help if you need it.
rohanbarb

Post by rohanbarb »

Nulls brawlPoor news!
Also, I really hate these healthcare websites, they are too slow like government websites :(
BJK
Silent But Deadly

Post by BJK »

For whatever reason a bit over 250,000 were registered out of 10 million to 40 million in peoples hands. Again, I have no idea why so few. Was it the e-filing SNAFU or was it everybody giving a one finger salute?