Gunn Ammo 300 Blackout in Sub and Supersonice/Custom Loads

You can only post guns and ammo for sale or links to guns and ammo here, in the classified section, or in a dealer/manufacturer area.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

morris
Silent But Deadly

Re: Gunn Ammo 300 Blackout in Sub and Supersonice/Custom Loa

Post by morris »

mine still feels pretty flush what you may be seeing is the crud that leaks out from shooting it wet and may appear as a gap. I have only shot 230 gr .45 in it with the exception of 2 subsonic 300 blackout rounds. I cronoed my .45 yesterday and they are between 800 and 823 fps. Now granted I have put about 1500 rounds of 45 acp through it but it's all good
JohnInNH
Elite Member

Post by JohnInNH »

morris wrote:mine still feels pretty flush what you may be seeing is the crud that leaks out from shooting it wet and may appear as a gap. I have only shot 230 gr .45 in it with the exception of 2 subsonic 300 blackout rounds. I cronoed my .45 yesterday and they are between 800 and 823 fps. Now granted I have put about 1500 rounds of 45 acp through it but it's all good

Nope.. its displaced. I should probably e-mail these to SilencerCo and ask them.. but the pic on the previous page on the Micro7 has the same thing.. so it may be just fine! Any others have the tube material not "flat" and bowed like the one above and mine? Am I paranoid about nothing?

Pics:

Long distance, the next best thing to being there!
morris
Silent But Deadly

Post by morris »

Ok got it, there is a bit of a lip on one side of my osprey, but I am not sure it is as pronounced as yours I will see if I can clean the crud and look it over when I get home.
Wfuavenger

Post by Wfuavenger »

Is gunn still manufacturing ammo?!? Website is down.
tba02
Senior Silent Operator

Post by tba02 »

The website has been offline for a while now. There was some older stock still around until the recent events which effectively wiped the shelves clean. I'd like to see them come back as I want some 130gr SOST.
Wfuavenger

Post by Wfuavenger »

Bummer that they are out of business. I am getting my 300 blk upper in about a week and remington was the only thing I could get my hands on. I wanted to try different manufacturers and different loads.