incredible Customer service expierence

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

plant.one
Silent But Deadly

incredible Customer service expierence

Post by plant.one »

so i have a PEET boot dryer, one of the Advantage models with the fan on it.

went to use mine after fishing last week and sure as hell..., the fan motor assmebly was acting up. bearing noises...

went to submit a warranty claim and my model has a "if yours stopped, please call us" alert tagged on the RMA paperwork. so needless to say i was totally expecting the worst.

made the call this morning, and as soon as i mentioned the model and what was going on, the CSR explained that the fan module is user replaceable and immediately asked for my shipping information.

Less than 3 mins on the phone and my part is on the way. No argument, no "we need a copy of your receipt" etc. just a simple your part will be there in a few days, thank you for being a PEET customer.

way to own it guys!
Reloading info shared is based on experiences w/ my guns. Be safe and work up your loads from published data. Web data may not be accurate/safe.
This disclaimer will self destruct in 10 seconds.
blaster
Silent But Deadly

Re: incredible Customer service expierence

Post by blaster »

I love company's that stand behind their products and have good customer service. 8)
peace through superior firepower
Flatliner
Silent But Deadly

Re: incredible Customer service expierence

Post by Flatliner »

You never really know a company until something goes wrong. Kudos to you also for sharing the experience to help others.