New Montana Law - Dellet Crying

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

smustian
Silent But Deadly

Re: New Montana Law - Dellet Crying

Post by smustian »

Dolomite_Supafly wrote:
smustian wrote:
Dolomite_Supafly wrote: Wait a minute, you mean to tell me there are no more virgin animals in Montana? I have already booked another all inclusive "72 Virgins" package at Dellet's. It included unlimited udder dances, sheep shearing (my favorite!), and goat raslin'.

Are you sure there are no more virgin sheep? I guess the virgin wool industry is going down the gutter as well.
Dellet is running a scam. He must be in some hard times. Yes there is still virgin wool available in stores. Label says it is from Texas. As cold as it gets in Montana in winter, you can see how all this happened. :P
Virginia has plenty of virgin sheep as well. True statement

But not because they haven't tried, the pick up lines they use on their cousins don't work so well on sheep.
East Tenn is well known for their WEST Virginia cousins. Guess that is easy for you to confuse the two states.
dellet
Silent But Deadly

Post by dellet »

smustian wrote:
Dolomite_Supafly wrote:
smustian wrote:
Dellet is running a scam. He must be in some hard times. Yes there is still virgin wool available in stores. Label says it is from Texas. As cold as it gets in Montana in winter, you can see how all this happened. :P
Virginia has plenty of virgin sheep as well. True statement

But not because they haven't tried, the pick up lines they use on their cousins don't work so well on sheep.
East Tenn is well known for their WEST Virginia cousins. Guess that is easy for you to confuse the two states.
No wonder the south lost the war. No critical thinking skills. :shock:

Think about it, every time you guys come up here, the sheep, I mean companion animals I provide to you, have always been sheared. That's for a reason.

The "virgin wool" has already gone to market.
300 Blackout, not just for sub-sonics.
Caveman Jim

Post by Caveman Jim »

Honest Occifer, I was really just helping that sheep over the fence..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :P
Life member NRA
You are either with us as Americans Or You are against us There is no IN BETWEEN
We cannot negotiate with those who say, What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable JFK
smustian
Silent But Deadly

Post by smustian »

Dellet got a new "companion" at the ranch for Caveman jim.
Caveman Jim

Post by Caveman Jim »

It looks adoooorable. I’d hit it!!! :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:
Life member NRA
You are either with us as Americans Or You are against us There is no IN BETWEEN
We cannot negotiate with those who say, What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable JFK
TRshootem
Silent But Deadly

Post by TRshootem »

Stayed tuned for a Fake News exclusive! Montana cowboys rally at the Capitol in Helena to protest the new law criminalizing the use of 'knee high' boots that entrap innocent sheep as sex slaves. The local farm and ranch supply stores have pulled these boots from the shelves. Local animal activists insist on a safe zone for the abused. Abortion rights lawyers are now readying an emergency legislative bill to protect their legal claim to the choice sheep for further study. Stayed tuned, this law is baaaaad for the state's economy says the pro Luvasheep chapter.
Caveman Jim

Post by Caveman Jim »

SUBSCRIBED!!! LOL
Life member NRA
Dolomite_Supafly
Silent But Deadly

Post by Dolomite_Supafly »

TRshootem wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:52 pm Stayed tuned for a Fake News exclusive! Montana cowboys rally at the Capitol in Helena to protest the new law criminalizing the use of 'knee high' boots that entrap innocent sheep as sex slaves. The local farm and ranch supply stores have pulled these boots from the shelves. Local animal activists insist on a safe zone for the abused. Abortion rights lawyers are now readying an emergency legislative bill to protect their legal claim to the choice sheep for further study. Stayed tuned, this law is baaaaad for the state's economy says the pro Luvasheep chapter.
So when is this rally you obviously organized? I got to make sure I stay clear of it because I am allergic to wool. Another reason to stay clear is because that rally is surely going to smell of cheap cologne and stale Pabst Blue Ribbon beer.

So are you a business partner of Dellet's or are you a competitor? If you are a competitor you better step up your game. I hear he has revolutionized the sheep tourism industry with the use of velcro.
WWW.thegunmilitia.com

Come join the militia!
TRshootem
Silent But Deadly

Post by TRshootem »

I will defer to Dellet based on his early pioneering of sheep love and his ongoing research. I'll be moving on to raising wolves, trained to single out the carnally abused woolies. This should restore some balance in the availability of sheep not yet introduced to local Luvasheep representatives. The aforementioned rally was poorly attended, not a single pair of tall boots were to be seen. :P