Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

FromtheShadow

Post by FromtheShadow »

I have been looking through these threads and am interested in the avatars.

Mine, at this moment, is just a place holder. It shows the 300 Blackout round hitting a gel block.

But I do plan on changing that when I get the chance.

Care to share yours?
GOA member. Why? Because I want my money to do something good, not just buy suits.
Support solid, statewide organization. They are able to reach where national organizations can't.
rebel
Silent But Deadly

Re: Avatar explanation

Post by rebel »

Mine is proud to Southern. and deadly to thing I hunt, whatever they may be.
You can't beat the mountain, pilgrim. Mountains got its own way.
FromtheShadow

Post by FromtheShadow »

rebel wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:05 pm Mine is proud to Southern. and deadly to thing I hunt, whatever they may be.
Are you a true born Southerner? Or like me, Northern by birth, Southern by choice?

I cannot change my birth place but I can chose how I classify myself.
GOA member. Why? Because I want my money to do something good, not just buy suits.
Support solid, statewide organization. They are able to reach where national organizations can't.
rebel
Silent But Deadly

Post by rebel »

FromtheShadow wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:17 am
rebel wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:05 pm Mine is proud to Southern. and deadly to thing I hunt, whatever they may be.
Are you a true born Southerner? Or like me, Northern by birth, Southern by choice?

Anyone here can tell you, 100 % Grit eating, shine making, to many gun having, holy sh$t did he just hit that in the eye SOUTHERN.
Born in NC, From NC parents, From NC grandparents. I am typical Scot/Irish bad tempered and work to control that. It's tough when it's in your very blood, especially in today's world.
You can't beat the mountain, pilgrim. Mountains got its own way.
SwampDog_13
Silent But Deadly

Post by SwampDog_13 »

Mine is the Swampdog himself doing what he loves to do.
dellet
Silent But Deadly

Post by dellet »

Because no one would believe me if I posted the photo that read 3230 fps. was achieved safely.
300 Blackout, not just for sub-sonics.
BJK
Silent But Deadly

Post by BJK »

Mine is easy to explain... I'm lazy.
FromtheShadow

Post by FromtheShadow »

rebel wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:01 pm
FromtheShadow wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:17 am

Anyone here can tell you, 100 % Grit eating, shine making, to many gun having, holy sh$t did he just hit that in the eye SOUTHERN.
Born in NC, From NC parents, From NC grandparents. I am typical Scot/Irish bad tempered and work to control that. It's tough when it's in your very blood, especially in today's world.

I hear ya. I just figured I will catch headlines because watching the news gets me furious. But that is what they want is us to lose our cool. The best way I have found to help is to not focus on the news and to be thankful and content with what we have.

But yes, I understand the feelings.
FromtheShadow

Post by FromtheShadow »

SwampDog_13 wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:47 am Mine is the Swampdog himself doing what he loves to do.
Cool! Pure bred? Age?

I miss my dog. She died at 14 but I had her since 8 weeks old. German Shepherd. Best and smartest dog I had ever owned.

Is that on your land or public?
FromtheShadow

Post by FromtheShadow »

dellet wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 9:34 am Because no one would believe me if I posted the photo that read 3230 fps. was achieved safely.
I don't think I have gotten to that speed myself. What load out did you have to achieve that?