New to 300BlkTalk

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

GB_Biker

New to 300BlkTalk

Post by GB_Biker »

Good evening gunners!

Just wanted to drop in and introduce myself. Just joined today and look forward to the discussions here. I live outside of Fort Campbell in the Clarksville area of Middle Tennessee. I am not new to the 300 BLK. I have had carbine length ARs for several years. I bought my newest 300 BLK a year ago - a SIG Rattler. I have not shot it much as I was waiting on my NFA tax stamp for my suppressor. I shoot all kinds of firearms with a particular interest in long range rifle competition and competitive pistol shooting. I have reloaded for over a decade and am a certified range safety officer.

When not shooting guns, my other passion is antique Harley-Davidsons. I always have a couple late model Harleys and adventure bikes I ride. I have ridden over 500K miles over the past 35+ years. Yes, I am old. :P

GB_Biker = Grey Beard Biker

Mike
Clarksville, Tennessee
Steve Urquell
Silent But Deadly

Re: New to 300BlkTalk

Post by Steve Urquell »

Welcome GB. Unfortunately the forum has been pretty dead for some time. Good members here but not much activity sadly.
GB_Biker

Post by GB_Biker »

Steve Urquell wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 8:02 pm Welcome GB. Unfortunately the forum has been pretty dead for some time. Good members here but not much activity sadly.
That's sad to hear. I am honestly a bit surprised that there has been so little activity around the ATF's pistol brace rule. Thanks for reaching out Steve!
blaster
Silent But Deadly

Post by blaster »

welcome from Fla.
yeah, unfortunately its pretty slow here. but there is some good info in the older posts for a new member to see.
peace through superior firepower
BJK
Silent But Deadly

Post by BJK »

Welcome to the forum!
Switchon

Post by Switchon »

Welcome. I'm fairly new here too. It's somewhat slow, but there are some informative posts.
Mustang Jon

Post by Mustang Jon »

Welcome from Va. I’m new here as well. And I’m new to 300 blk. I hope we can breathe new life into this group. I have found tons of good information here.