Favorite Deer Attractant

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

robertstevens

Favorite Deer Attractant

Post by robertstevens »

Im working on a powder attractant that i plan to sell next year. Im still testing it right now and making changes. My question is, what kind of attractant do yall prefer?
Mineral based? Fruity? Corn flavored? Soybean?
plant.one
Silent But Deadly

Re: Favorite Deer Attractant

Post by plant.one »

how are you affiliated with rangerexpert.com?

are you here actually looking for products to use yourself? or are you just doing this as part of the product research for the website that you keep linking to as part of your "xx hour initial internet research" to then use to amazon/cabelas affiliate/associates link to a bunch of stuff you're not even selling?

https://rangerexpert.com/best-deer-attr ... _Selection
How We Made Our Selection
Deer attractants are not so easy to put to test. It takes a lot of time and effort. But we did the impossible with the help of a volunteer group.

At first, we spent around 22 hours online in search of the most effective attractants on the market today.

i think its fair if you're asking the members here to be your market research team to at least be honest with them about it and not be unwilling participants in some money making scheme before they recommend products for you to "use", or hope that someone buys stuff when they click thru.

3 of your 4 posts here asking for help selecting items contain advertising links to the same site within the product category you're asking for help with under different products, all with what look like amazon & cabela affiliate links (that you/someone get a % cut on) in the website.
Reloading info shared is based on experiences w/ my guns. Be safe and work up your loads from published data. Web data may not be accurate/safe.
This disclaimer will self destruct in 10 seconds.