Show your ride.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

rebel
Silent But Deadly

Re: Show your ride.

Post by rebel »

OK, the pic of the engine just made my loins tingle.
Damn cert, you got it hooking looks like. Dyno at the real wheels?
You can't beat the mountain, pilgrim. Mountains got its own way.
plant.one
Silent But Deadly

Post by plant.one »

doin the g-body shuffle! look at that twist!
Reloading info shared is based on experiences w/ my guns. Be safe and work up your loads from published data. Web data may not be accurate/safe.
This disclaimer will self destruct in 10 seconds.
certifiable
Silent But Deadly

Post by certifiable »

Never have dynoed it. Built the motor in 2010 and spent most of that year sorting things out to get it to hook up. After a few solid passes the carrier in the new 9" broke leaving me exasperated so I parked it for the next five yeats. With cam/lifter swap and a new carrier installed she is back on the street as of this week.
As far as the g-body shuffle goes, once I got a tire capable of handling the torque, launches were front wheels off the ground and the car turning right. I rode it out once and almost ate the wall along my lane. After a bunch of suspension mods and a converter swap she was lauching flat and straight, at least until the carrier broke.

My plan is to enjoy cruising it for awhile before taking it back to the track and possibly breaking something else. If that happens I will likely park it again for a few and buy more guns.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside.
If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."

Abraham Lincoln
VENT625
Silent But Deadly

Post by VENT625 »

This Thread......

"Trust me...I know what I'm doing."

steven11b
Silent But Deadly

Post by steven11b »

My 2003 tj. 4 inch lift and 33" MTR so far. I have alot more planned for it in the near future.
Life is hard but its harder if your stupid-John Wayne
rebel
Silent But Deadly

Post by rebel »

certifiable wrote:Never have dynoed it. Built the motor in 2010 and spent most of that year sorting things out to get it to hook up. After a few solid passes the carrier in the new 9" broke leaving me exasperated so I parked it for the next five yeats. With cam/lifter swap and a new carrier installed she is back on the street as of this week.
As far as the g-body shuffle goes, once I got a tire capable of handling the torque, launches were front wheels off the ground and the car turning right. I rode it out once and almost ate the wall along my lane. After a bunch of suspension mods and a converter swap she was lauching flat and straight, at least until the carrier broke.

My plan is to enjoy cruising it for awhile before taking it back to the track and possibly breaking something else. If that happens I will likely park it again for a few and buy more guns.
Horsepower and torque find the weakest links. Thank God for u joints on my truck. Overbuilt mf'er. I'll try and shoot some pics this weekend.
r.tenorio671
Silent But Deadly

Post by r.tenorio671 »

....introduced to our island home in the 16th Century by Spanish Colonizers, this is the ultimate in 4-wheelers :mrgreen:

...if the SHTF here, this may well be one of the most sought after commodities, if the SHTF isn't just a big bright glow before the boom, then it won't matter :mrgreen:

rebel
Silent But Deadly

Post by rebel »

It took me 5 minutes to realize there was a buffalo in the picture :shock:
plant.one
Silent But Deadly

Post by plant.one »

rebel wrote:It took me 5 minutes to realize there was a buffalo in the picture :shock:

i must need to clean my glasses, i'm still not seeing the buffalo.

i'll have to go look again :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Reloading info shared is based on experiences w/ my guns. Be safe and work up your loads from published data. Web data may not be accurate/safe.
This disclaimer will self destruct in 10 seconds.
daddyusmaximus

Post by daddyusmaximus »

r.tenorio671 wrote:....introduced to our island home in the 16th Century by Spanish Colonizers, this is the ultimate in 4-wheelers :mrgreen:

...if the SHTF here, this may well be one of the most sought after commodities, if the SHTF isn't just a big bright glow before the boom, then it won't matter :mrgreen:

I'd say the one in the bikini is already a highly sought after commodity... Absolutely perfect.
You know what I like best about most people?

Their dogs.