Cabelas has H110 & W296 10 bottles for 274.90 delivered

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade, bamachem

gds
Silent But Deadly

Re: Cabelas has H110 & W296 10 bottles for 274.90 delivered

Post by gds »

POWDER4SALE wrote:"Hey everyone - RICHARD CRANIUM has shown his true colors"

Well rebel I guess your memory is right up there with your education, all you have ever done is insult & attack me. And im sure your proud you no longer refer to her as your sister since you now call her your wife!

the little jabs back and forth I will let stand. but Lets us just say, as a way of keeping a little decency in this, that we keep family out of it. i realize you think it is funny, but this ain't boot, or basic training. While we don't have a "lets keep family out of it" rule, we do have a little bit of decency. Frankly if you were in the Marines I would think you could come up with some better jabs. and ones that got your point out without being vile.

the "attacks" toward you have been exactly as others have described. toward you. You have a reputation. you created that reputation. that you wish to be all butt hurt over that fact that others here see the type of dishonest person you are does not fall on anyone's shoulders but yours.
Yes, I am a Baptist, and yes I carry a gun. You might think I carry a gun because I don't trust God. Well you would be wrong. I have complete faith in my Lord. It is mankind I have no trust in
rebel
Silent But Deadly

Post by rebel »

I have had several folks ask me " who is this guy? " Now you know. Fury in all his glory, snappy comebacks :shock: and personal insults. Now that this has reduced itself to that I'll just leave it on the floor.
You can't beat the mountain, pilgrim. Mountains got its own way.
certifiable
Silent But Deadly

Post by certifiable »

Might once again, be time for the ban hammer
"America will never be destroyed from the outside.
If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."

Abraham Lincoln
dellet
Silent But Deadly

Post by dellet »

POWDER4SALE wrote:"Hey everyone - RICHARD CRANIUM has shown his true colors"

Well rebel I guess your memory is right up there with your education, all you have ever done is insult & attack me. And im sure your proud you no longer refer to her as your sister since you now call her your wife!
Hey POWDER, please check your own memory before hurling the insults.

posted nov. 4 2014 viewtopic.php?f=141&t=91794&start=30
POWDER4SALE wrote:Anyone on here seen Unique, Bullseye, W231 or HP-38 at your stores in the last 2-2.5 years? Because I know you all consistently complain about NO 1680, H110, etc. and believe me you pistol powders are the hardest, even watching the market on GunBroker, ZeRO Unique, bullseye for the last 2 years until this last few weeks. And it looks like its almost ALL dried up. AND in case you have not noticed, I don't list/sell powder on here anymore so where's your motive?
posted Jan 30 2014 viewtopic.php?f=141&t=87315&start=10
USMC FURY wrote:Unique, 300mp, RL-,AR comp, etc.

http://www.powdervalleyinc.com/
Was this a lapse in memory, a lie, a product of your education, or did you just think with a new name you could rewrite history?

In an effort to help with your lacking education, there are 12 months in a year. If you grab one piece of fruit for each thumb and big toe, add those four objects to all of your fingers and toes added together, you will have 24 which will equal 2 years.

I hope you know the months of the year, if not ask Rebel, I am sure he will help you to learn them in an effort to sooth the pain of his insults. The time between Jan. 30, 2014-Nov. 4, 2014 is 9 months and 1 week or 1/4 of a month.

Now remember when you were counting the number of months in 2 years? it should have gone:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24.

So clearly Unique powder has been available less than 2 years ago, or that USMC FURY guy was just lying to get attention when he posted that link.
300 Blackout, not just for sub-sonics.
POWDER4SALE
Silent But Deadly

Post by POWDER4SALE »

Oh I'm BRUTALLY Honest & Dellet got me on that one!
POWDER4SALE
Silent But Deadly

Post by POWDER4SALE »

Sharkbite wrote:
BadKarmaZeroSix wrote:...it embarasses me that somehow you earned the EGA and would publicly tie The Corps to your name with so much misdirected pride in your actions and comments...on behalf of Marines everywhere, sincerely, shut the f$#k up...
AMEN BROTHER... Fury, go play your childish cames on BARF.com... You will fit in there, but you DONT here. Im not sure you actually did EARN the title of Marine. If you did, that title is tarnished by your affiliation with it. Along with that title comes the personal responsibility to such things as Honor and respect. You have neither.

Marines have Honor & Respect for each other (for the most part) and little else!
BadKarmaZeroSix
Silent But Deadly

Post by BadKarmaZeroSix »

I am a Marine...i respect the men i served with, as well as thousands of men that i didnt...sadly, there are some jarheads that fail to realize that i can respect the uniform and the rank, while the person himself deserves nothing...your uniform earns you nothing with me...and the fact that you preach "what Marines do or dont do" like its gospel makes me feel like if we ever met, im not sure the outcome of that meeting would be a top ten favorite moment of your life...stop tagging everything like all Marines act like you...you are the exception, not the rule...
"Of course I'm carrying a gun. It's where I keep my bullets".
plant.one
Silent But Deadly

Post by plant.one »

POWDER4SALE wrote:
Sharkbite wrote:
BadKarmaZeroSix wrote:...it embarasses me that somehow you earned the EGA and would publicly tie The Corps to your name with so much misdirected pride in your actions and comments...on behalf of Marines everywhere, sincerely, shut the f$#k up...
AMEN BROTHER... Fury, go play your childish cames on BARF.com... You will fit in there, but you DONT here. Im not sure you actually did EARN the title of Marine. If you did, that title is tarnished by your affiliation with it. Along with that title comes the personal responsibility to such things as Honor and respect. You have neither.

Marines have Honor & Respect for each other (for the most part) and little else!
i may as well be talking to the wall... but....

ive met quite a few marines in my life, and while i'm not one personally, every one i met acted with honor and respect towards EVERYONE they were around - not just other marines.

this is the disconnect you fail to grasp.

you sir (and i use the term SIR loosely) do marines poorly by your actions and should be ashamed of the stain you put on the name.
Reloading info shared is based on experiences w/ my guns. Be safe and work up your loads from published data. Web data may not be accurate/safe.
This disclaimer will self destruct in 10 seconds.