Silent But Deadly

Re: Cabelas has H110 & W296 10 bottles for 274.90 delivered

Post by VENT625 »

"Trust me...I know what I'm doing."

VENT625
Silent But Deadly

Post by VENT625 »

POWDER4SALE wrote:I would but.... you are already dating your sister!

plant.one
Silent But Deadly

Post by plant.one »

POWDER4SALE wrote:I would but.... you are already dating your sister!

VENT625 wrote:Image
pass some of that over here if you dont mind!
Reloading info shared is based on experiences w/ my guns. Be safe and work up your loads from published data. Web data may not be accurate/safe.
This disclaimer will self destruct in 10 seconds.
Sharkbite
Silent But Deadly

Post by Sharkbite »

Ahhhh. The popcorn eating Gazelle has made its appearance.

I LIKE IT!!!
rebel
Silent But Deadly

Post by rebel »

I like the beer.... hand me that PLEASE. All this fussin' has given me the vapors :lol: :lol:
You can't beat the mountain, pilgrim. Mountains got its own way.
POWDER4SALE
Silent But Deadly

Post by POWDER4SALE »

"Hey everyone - RICHARD CRANIUM has shown his true colors"

Well rebel I guess your memory is right up there with your education, all you have ever done is insult & attack me. And im sure your proud you no longer refer to her as your sister since you now call her your wife!
VENT625
Silent But Deadly

Post by VENT625 »

POWDER4SALE wrote:"Hey everyone - RICHARD CRANIUM has shown his true colors"

Well rebel I guess your memory is right up there with your education, all you have ever done is insult & attack me. And im sure your proud you no longer refer to her as your sister since you now call her your wife!

Hey POWDER, I seriously think you crossed the line on that comment. If you have a problem with a forum member, work it out with them. When you start commenting on people's family, especially wives, that's a whole new ballgame.

And frankly, I'm not sure why you're here. You were booted as USMC FURY, for, pretty much, the same attitude you're displaying here tonight. Your selling powders and projectiles at inflated prices that no one wants, and your load data/reloading info is edited by the mods because its going to get someone hurt or killed. Your reputation on this site is practically worth that of a pile of dung, so why do keep coming back? Now, I'm sure you're going to attack me, and that's fine. Sticks and stones. Its just a matter of time before you're removed again.

BadKarmaZeroSix
Silent But Deadly

Post by BadKarmaZeroSix »

I literally just about choked on my drink...i found some of FURY's gunbroker listings for A1680...im appalled...some of the guys on here have warned me, and thankfully i took it to heart...if i ever get THAT desperate for powder, i will just shoot 5.56...sad...
As far as the personal attacks, the ones directed at you (POWDERFORARMANDLEG) seem to all have been about your business practices (atrocious) and your reloading commentary(dangerous)...in response, your personal insults are immature and childish...it embarasses me that somehow you earned the EGA and would publicly tie The Corps to your name with so much misdirected pride in your actions and comments...on behalf of Marines everywhere, sincerely, shut the f$#k up...(to those on the board who have previously complimented me on my level-headedness, my apologies...reading the last few comments of his really torqued me, and having wrecked my car on the way home tonight, im a bit more volatile...i will do my best to return to my previous clamness soon)...
"Of course I'm carrying a gun. It's where I keep my bullets".
Sharkbite
Silent But Deadly

Post by Sharkbite »

BadKarmaZeroSix wrote:...it embarasses me that somehow you earned the EGA and would publicly tie The Corps to your name with so much misdirected pride in your actions and comments...on behalf of Marines everywhere, sincerely, shut the f$#k up...
AMEN BROTHER... Fury, go play your childish cames on BARF.com... You will fit in there, but you DONT here. Im not sure you actually did EARN the title of Marine. If you did, that title is tarnished by your affiliation with it. Along with that title comes the personal responsibility to such things as Honor and respect. You have neither.
gds
Silent But Deadly

Post by gds »

Sharkbite wrote:
BadKarmaZeroSix wrote:...it embarasses me that somehow you earned the EGA and would publicly tie The Corps to your name with so much misdirected pride in your actions and comments...on behalf of Marines everywhere, sincerely, shut the f$#k up...
AMEN BROTHER... Fury, go play your childish cames on BARF.com... You will fit in there, but you DONT here. Im not sure you actually did EARN the title of Marine. If you did, that title is tarnished by your affiliation with it. Along with that title comes the personal responsibility to such things as Honor and respect. You have neither.

Actually he has been slapped down over on ARFCOM also. I know a mod or 2 over there.
Yes, I am a Baptist, and yes I carry a gun. You might think I carry a gun because I don't trust God. Well you would be wrong. I have complete faith in my Lord. It is mankind I have no trust in