Cabelas has H110 & W296 10 bottles for 274.90 delivered

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade, bamachem

v6pwr
Silent Operator

Re: Cabelas has H110 & W296 10 bottles for 274.90 delivered

Post by v6pwr »

Justanothergunguy wrote:
Cabelas has the lowest hazmat fee I could find at only $20. By buying 10 pounds its only $2 per pound for hazmat.
Yeah, until I was at the last step of checking out and then saw the taxes and it defeated the whole point of free ship promo and $20 hazmat...turned out to be something like $29.xx per pound... :( Of course, I deleted the order.
Overton-AR
Silent But Deadly

Post by Overton-AR »

Around here is $25 in the stores.....so $30 per pound delivered to my house isn't outa the ball park in my opinion.
smustian
Silent But Deadly

Post by smustian »

bangbangping wrote:Properly stored, powder will outlast you, and it's nice to have a supply of the same lot so you don't have to work up loads with a new lot.
Hopefully it will not be too much difference to what I already have loaded. As long as they group it would just be a couple clicks of the turret to compensate. Damn, that means I would have to make up a new cheat chart.
POWDER4SALE
Silent But Deadly

Post by POWDER4SALE »

I used to post up a lot of powder and hard to get components. I just got so good at finding it, well I figured I may as well capitalize on it.
POWDER4SALE
Silent But Deadly

Post by POWDER4SALE »

rebel wrote:Oh I read just fine. I have read most of your posts. This is the first one that has been remotely helpful to anyone other than you.

SO YOU SAY! When you guys wipe out the H110 & W296 @ Cabela's that WILL benefit me HA HA HAAAAAA! :lol: :twisted: :lol:
plant.one
Silent But Deadly

Post by plant.one »

so now you're just being a spitefull prick and bragging about it because people caught onto your bs and stopped paying your gouging prices?

:roll: :roll:

way to pay it forward and all that
Reloading info shared is based on experiences w/ my guns. Be safe and work up your loads from published data. Web data may not be accurate/safe.
This disclaimer will self destruct in 10 seconds.
smustian
Silent But Deadly

Post by smustian »

POWDER4SALE wrote:
rebel wrote:Oh I read just fine. I have read most of your posts. This is the first one that has been remotely helpful to anyone other than you.

SO YOU SAY! When you guys wipe out the H110 & W296 @ Cabela's that WILL benefit me HA HA HAAAAAA! :lol: :twisted: :lol:
With what I ordered and the amount I shoot the 300 blk, my daughter and grandson will have to finish the powder. :lol: :twisted: :lol: So no sales for you !!!!
rebel
Silent But Deadly

Post by rebel »

POWDER4SALE wrote:

Hey everyone - RICHARD CRANIUM has shown his true colors. So much power, single handed through sharp wit and internet skills, you will empty the shelves of the world's largest retailers so your meager hoard will be able to be sold for three times the price. That is brilliant, if you could do it, or you could keep quiet about, or if anyone took you even remotely seriously. Your presence here annoys me. I guess because of your limited life experiences you are assuming no one knows your true plan for world domination - now I have let it out. Sorry boy, go pop zits and think of your next move! My kid watches cartoons with more intelligent plots than that. Hey, you no like, come on up to NC and get some Gomer :mrgreen:
You can't beat the mountain, pilgrim. Mountains got its own way.
POWDER4SALE
Silent But Deadly

Post by POWDER4SALE »

I would but.... you are already dating your sister!
rebel
Silent But Deadly

Post by rebel »

Wow - snappy comeback Jr. - I'm at a loss at your razor like wit. If I had a sister, and I don't, she would kick your hind end to the curb. Eat about a pound of your stash and have a smoke on me. I haven't personally attacked you, just your business practices and your dishonest, ignorant posting of load info. Personally I pity you and your pathetic aptitude for coming off as an immature jerk. Save the comments to someone that believes your slobbery diatribes and always remember not to make you internet persona known. You have tried to screw thousands of folks, most of which I like having on my side. I think you would be constantly looking over your shoulder :twisted:
You can't beat the mountain, pilgrim. Mountains got its own way.