Hornady Sub-X Subsonic vs. Sub-X TAP?

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

BlogSarge
Silent But Deadly

Re: Hornady Sub-X Subsonic vs. Sub-X TAP?

Post by BlogSarge »

The case is extra, and there is an upcharge for multi-cam pattern.
dellet
Silent But Deadly

Post by dellet »

BlogSarge wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:20 pm The case is extra, and there is an upcharge for multi-cam pattern.
I thought you told me that you got personal manscaping lessons instead of the case with that trimmer? :shock:
300 Blackout, not just for sub-sonics.
BlogSarge
Silent But Deadly

Post by BlogSarge »

dellet wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:25 pm
BlogSarge wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:20 pm The case is extra, and there is an upcharge for multi-cam pattern.
I thought you told me that you got personal manscaping lessons instead of the case with that trimmer? :shock:
Yes. But Rebel was their subcontractor for the ‘nether-region’ manscaping lessons and he only did one or two sessions. Kind of left me hanging.... They gave me a multi-cam case as an appeasement gift.
plant.one
Silent But Deadly

Post by plant.one »

BlogSarge wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:22 am
dellet wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:25 pm
Yes. But Rebel was their subcontractor for the ‘nether-region’ manscaping lessons and he only did one or two sessions. Kind of left me hanging.... They gave me a multi-cam case as an appeasement gift.
well i mean.. he is from down south there... so you had to expect not much more than one of them fancy bowl cut's

Reloading info shared is based on experiences w/ my guns. Be safe and work up your loads from published data. Web data may not be accurate/safe.
This disclaimer will self destruct in 10 seconds.
rebel
Silent But Deadly

Post by rebel »

Blog, I'll manscape you. Got the Stihl all sharpened up 20 inch bar, chipper chain, 13,500 rpm. Bring your nethers, I'll trim :twisted:
You can't beat the mountain, pilgrim. Mountains got its own way.
BlogSarge
Silent But Deadly

Post by BlogSarge »

rebel wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:10 pm Blog, I'll manscape you. Got the Stihl all sharpened up 20 inch bar, chipper chain, 13,500 rpm. Bring your nethers, I'll trim :twisted:
Lol, this is like old times here; it’s been a bit dry lately!
rebel
Silent But Deadly

Post by rebel »

BlogSarge wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:31 pm
rebel wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:10 pm Blog, I'll manscape you. Got the Stihl all sharpened up 20 inch bar, chipper chain, 13,500 rpm. Bring your nethers, I'll trim :twisted:
In that vein Blog Sarge I'll show the latest Manscaping attempts that Plant has sent me, asking me would chicks dig this?
You can't beat the mountain, pilgrim. Mountains got its own way.
BlogSarge
Silent But Deadly

Post by BlogSarge »

What chick could resist that? It’s better than a tattoo because it can be changed over time

On a side note, dude looks like Colin Farrell in the Miami Vice movie.
plant.one
Silent But Deadly

Post by plant.one »

rebel wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:56 pm
BlogSarge wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:31 pm
In that vein Blog Sarge I'll show the latest Manscaping attempts that Plant has sent me, asking me would chicks dig this?
thankfully, she loved it. other than the temple star... thankfully thats filling back in and should be gone soon.

*sigh* live and learn.
Reloading info shared is based on experiences w/ my guns. Be safe and work up your loads from published data. Web data may not be accurate/safe.
This disclaimer will self destruct in 10 seconds.