Mid America Munitons. Ozark Ordnance under a new name?

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

Kmac030

Re: Mid America Munitons. Ozark Ordnance under a new name?

Post by Kmac030 »

I am one of those customers who got shafted out of $450 of 300aac ammo.....I purchased ammo from Ozark previously with no issue......I ordered last November and canceled my order in January with no communication and calling was hopeless....I'm sure I was one of quite a few by the looks at other forums etc....It concerns me that I also started getting emails from MidAm and they supply the same ammo as Ozark and another weird coincidence ozark website goes down and MadAm's pops up.....
TeamMidAm

Post by TeamMidAm »

What ozark did is rotten, dirty, and dishonest! We've researched and spoke with local and state authorities on the matter. We posted contact information on our page for those still having issues under our blog. Make sure you click the article once in the blog to view it in it's entirety and see the contact info.

It's pretty simple, we took possession of the property and contents. Which in those contents was a shipping computer. We exported all customers ever shipped to and imported into our system and sent an email. Now, can you really sit there and think to yourself that ozark screwed over that many people but would change names and email the same people??? LOL to me that just sounds ludacris...

Read about us on facebook https://www.facebook.com/midamericamunitions or other social media platforms. We are growing fast and our brand is getting out there far and wide. Take a chance on us and you will see who we say we are and that we will continue to make our footprint in the industry and be known for honesty, integrity, and our support for veterans, active service, LEOs and first responders. Customer satisfaction with our company, customer service, and our products is hands down our number one priority. This is a team effort and it's our life. We answer every email, call, and message almost 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. From start to finish we take pride in what we do at every level.

Hope you give us a shot! We have a killer sale right now that ends tomorrow at midnight.

Respectfully,
Team MidAm
Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1
www.midamericamunitions.com
Like us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/midamericamunitions
developinfro

Post by developinfro »

I just ordered 1K rounds let's see what happens
developinfro

Post by developinfro »

I just got my shipping confirmation
Eli McFly

Post by Eli McFly »

Hello I'm new! I recently(8/29/17) purchased a 300 AAC Blackout 100gr Frangible *HIGH QUALITY - LEAD FREE - HUNTING/TRAINING* Quantity: 50 for $16.00. Till this day I have YET to receive any shipping confirmation nor returned any of my emails and phone calls. I guess they took the same playbook from Ozark. Unacceptable in everyway.
mp15spt2

Post by mp15spt2 »

ordered from them 5 days ago, received a tracking# in 2 days and it's on truck for delivery today. So far so good

ammo just came in.....awesome both 100/150gr shoot very nice can't complain for .32 cent/ammo
leam

Post by leam »

scott_tx wrote:soooo... anyone been brave enough to try an order?
New to the forum, new to 300 Blackout. Ergo, willing to jump in where Angels fear to tread. Sent them a note asking about paying with check since I don't have a credit card. Will let you all know what comes of it.

I'm not the best judge of character. However, my gut feel is that these are good folks. I'm specifically happy they picked up some of the veterans who used to work at Ozark, as I'm a veteran myself.
leam

Post by leam »

Just got off the phone with them, needed to establish my age, etc. Enjoyed the call and money will go out in the AM.
dellet
Silent But Deadly

Post by dellet »

leam wrote:Just got off the phone with them, needed to establish my age, etc. Enjoyed the call and money will go out in the AM.
I exchanged a few Pm's when they first took over, seemed pretty nice and straight forward, as far as you can tell on the internet.

Please post an honest review when you get your ammo, it would be nice if they can put some of the past baggage behind they seemed to inherit.
300 Blackout, not just for sub-sonics.
leam

Post by leam »

dellet wrote:
leam wrote:Just got off the phone with them, needed to establish my age, etc. Enjoyed the call and money will go out in the AM.
I exchanged a few Pm's when they first took over, seemed pretty nice and straight forward, as far as you can tell on the internet.

Please post an honest review when you get your ammo, it would be nice if they can put some of the past baggage behind they seemed to inherit.
Will do. Having been a business owner in years gone by I appreciate a chance to be judged on my own merit. Honest reviews, like good feedback, help. Even if they aren't flattering. The right thing to do is go over the review with the owner prior to publication; it would give them a chance to disprove any factual errors.