Hans Solo Blackout?

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

plant.one
Silent But Deadly

Re: Hans Solo Blackout?

Post by plant.one »

slow down shortstack.

i asked for load info that you were having trouble with.

you came back with load & velocity info from another gun.

i dont care what projectile you use in your guns or why, but YOU"RE the one that asked for help.. i'm just trying to get there by asking for some simple info. :roll: :roll:

but whatever man.. have fun doing your thing.
Reloading info shared is based on experiences w/ my guns. Be safe and work up your loads from published data. Web data may not be accurate/safe.
This disclaimer will self destruct in 10 seconds.
nate89

Post by nate89 »

It sounds like at least a couple people here are in communication with the guy running the solo300 webstore. I went on to contact him, and didn't see any way to e-mail/call him. I am wanting to get at least a barrel from him, and would prefer to get the complete upper with the modified bolt. I am a lefty, and would prefer to have the bolt handle on the right side. I thought about just buying a side charging BCG and upper, but figured I would see if I could support him instead. Does anyone have contact info, or is he on this forum? Thanks much in advance.
strobro32
Silent But Deadly

Post by strobro32 »

I want to buy from him too but he has not replied to my PM here as well. He has not been here in awhile
If it doesn't splatter, shatter, burst, boing or explode, it's not worth shooting.
dtanner

Post by dtanner »

https://solo300.com/

Back in stock right now. Look at FB to see their new bolt.
NRA Life Member, NRA Certified Instructor
jlwilliams
Silent Operator

Post by jlwilliams »

It's a cool set up. I'd like to set one up with a folding brace and a QD can but I'm not buying new guns till after the current crazy shit is passed.