Cva scout rifles

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

bangbangping
Silent But Deadly

Re: Cva scout rifles

Post by bangbangping »

Steve Urquell wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:36 pm
DutchV wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:27 am Bonus: the trigger is really nice. Haven't checked it on a scale but it does feel good.
Better get some pics up or it didnt happen.
Here's my V2
Do you know if that stock would fit a V2 pistol?
Steve Urquell
Silent But Deadly

Post by Steve Urquell »

bangbangping wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:21 pm
Steve Urquell wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:36 pm
DutchV wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:27 am Bonus: the trigger is really nice. Haven't checked it on a scale but it does feel good.
Better get some pics up or it didnt happen.
Here's my V2
Do you know if that stock would fit a V2 pistol?
I don't know if the pistol and rifle have the same mounting stud and angle. I bet you could email CVA and get an answer.
2manyToys
Silent But Deadly

Post by 2manyToys »

My understanding is that the rifle stock will not fit on the pistol, at least according to the note on the CVA parts page.
Steve Urquell
Silent But Deadly

Post by Steve Urquell »

2manyToys wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:19 pm My understanding is that the rifle stock will not fit on the pistol, at least according to the note on the CVA parts page.
I found a thread on here about the V2 pistol where someone said they would not fit. I don't know if they directly tried it or not.
bangbangping
Silent But Deadly

Post by bangbangping »

Steve Urquell wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:48 am
2manyToys wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:19 pm My understanding is that the rifle stock will not fit on the pistol, at least according to the note on the CVA parts page.
I found a thread on here about the V2 pistol where someone said they would not fit. I don't know if they directly tried it or not.
Got an email back from CVA and the stocks definitely do NOT interchange. That's a bummer. My CVA pistol works pretty well with a brace, but it would be much better as an SBR with a decent stock.
Steve Urquell
Silent But Deadly

Post by Steve Urquell »

bangbangping wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:12 am
Steve Urquell wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:48 am
Got an email back from CVA and the stocks definitely do NOT interchange. That's a bummer. My CVA pistol works pretty well with a brace, but it would be much better as an SBR with a decent stock.
I thought the angle looked different but wasn't sure. I'm glad CVA got back to you on it. Thanks for contacting them as I've had the same thoughts about a V2 SBR .357