Savage PCS

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

bearcatrp
Silent But Deadly

Re: Savage PCS

Post by bearcatrp »

Thanks for posting the link. Going to pass and focus on building my own. Savage can KMA!
bearcatrp
Silent But Deadly

Post by bearcatrp »

While searching for parts, kept checking on the PCS. Finally found one in 300 BO. Think I will shoot my 190 subs with my can. Anyone one one of these shoot the hornady 190 subs? Should have it by next week. Surprised Ruger hasn’t made a 300 BO version for the charger. Did email them to suggest it. Heck, even in a 6.5 Grendel would be nice in both platforms.
ronbenusa

Post by ronbenusa »

2manyToyss wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2493 4:56 am I think it's a bargain when compared to the Q Fix and the Christensen Arms MPP, though understandably not in the same class. I really like the left handed bolt with right hand ejection. Wish it was a faster twist than 1:8. Nobody has them in stock yet.

If you are interested in purchasing the Savage PCS, you may want to consider reaching out to a local firearms dealer or checking online retailers to see if they have it in stock. You can also explore other options and compare prices and features to find the best firearm for your needs and budget.