help me pic a 300 blk pistol barrel

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

BadKarmaZeroSix
Silent But Deadly

Re: help me pic a 300 blk pistol barrel

Post by BadKarmaZeroSix »

BCOWANWHEELS wrote:I just bought the mas (krink style) muzzle brake. it was 41.00 delivered. its the lightest on the market. hope I didn't mess up again.............
Got a pic or a link to the item?
"Of course I'm carrying a gun. It's where I keep my bullets".
BCOWANWHEELS

Post by BCOWANWHEELS »

------------------------------------
1 | 3FC1P | FLASH CAN MUZZLE BRAKE 5/8 x 24 TPI
http://shop.masdefense.com/

MAS DEFENCE IS THE COMPANY

IF YOU NEED MORE HELP FINDING IT JUSY LET ME KNOW.....
BOB
I BELIEVE IN "JOHN 3:16" FOR ALMOST 50 YRS NOW. NEVER REGRETTED A SECOND OF IT !
RAINS
Silent But Deadly

Post by RAINS »

Looks like an ok blast diverter to me. A little big for my tastes but it's light so that's good! Don't expect it to work like a good mussel break or be as quiet as a suppressor! That thing is more about cutting down blast to the shooter and thous nearby. If I were not getting a can I'd run something similar. Also ditch that normal buffer tube. Just buy a pistol tube. Don't even keep it around unless you have a rifle for it to go on or a tax stamp pending. It's a BS ATF thing just trust me.
Also don't worry about getting the wrong part here and there. AR's are so modular that you can change out anything on them. Over time most ar15's evolve with their owners. It's FUN!

R
BCOWANWHEELS

Post by BCOWANWHEELS »

no cans for me, I don't want the gov hassle it brings much less cost involved. pistol tubes are too long this is 3" shorter. gonna mill off that part that could be offensive to the gov.
I BELIEVE IN "JOHN 3:16" FOR ALMOST 50 YRS NOW. NEVER REGRETTED A SECOND OF IT !
BCOWANWHEELS

Post by BCOWANWHEELS »

Got my Anderson 10" barrel today along with gas tube and buffer tube assy ( no stock) . I looked everything over several times and to be completely honest everything is top notch from my perspective. quality I have to give everything is A+ . this barrel is as nice as my colt ar barrel, it has M4 style feed ramps and there isn't a burr to be seen, coloring is flawless, threads perfect & gas hole is drilled with no burrs inside or out. whoever made this knows what there doing. I recommend this outfit for all like me who,s budjet isn't top tier but still wants a good product. the buffer tube assy. is also perfect in every way and color matches the barrel right on ! I ordered more build parts yesterday from fulton armory, they was the only one who sold a "F" marked fsb with "no" bayonet lug . its a undrilled fsb like the barrel is undrilled and not dimpled so when the fulton stuff gets here its right back out the door to compass lake eng. for them to install the fsb on the barrel. there work is superb and a reasonable price.I really like the a3 style traditional fsb as that is what I learned on in the army. go my mega flat top upper and a complete "colt" carry handle setup ready. now for some night sights. trijicons or big dots ???? more to come asap.
dellet
Silent But Deadly

Post by dellet »

BCOWANWHEELS wrote:Got my Anderson 10" barrel today along with gas tube and buffer tube assy ( no stock) . I looked everything over several times and to be completely honest everything is top notch from my perspective. quality I have to give everything is A+ . this barrel is as nice as my colt ar barrel, it has M4 style feed ramps and there isn't a burr to be seen, coloring is flawless, threads perfect & gas hole is drilled with no burrs inside or out. whoever made this knows what there doing. I recommend this outfit for all like me who,s budjet isn't top tier but still wants a good product. the buffer tube assy. is also perfect in every way and color matches the barrel right on ! I ordered more build parts yesterday from fulton armory, they was the only one who sold a "F" marked fsb with "no" bayonet lug . its a undrilled fsb like the barrel is undrilled and not dimpled so when the fulton stuff gets here its right back out the door to compass lake eng. for them to install the fsb on the barrel. there work is superb and a reasonable price.I really like the a3 style traditional fsb as that is what I learned on in the army. go my mega flat top upper and a complete "colt" carry handle setup ready. now for some night sights. trijicons or big dots ???? more to come asap.
I would never buy a barrel from Anderson, I heard they don't make them and you don't know what you are getting :shock: :shock:

Here's a thread on it I found recently, I don't know if the source is very reliable tho:
viewtopic.php?f=149&t=95718 :lol:
300 Blackout, not just for sub-sonics.
BCOWANWHEELS

Post by BCOWANWHEELS »

WITH QUALITY LIKE THIS AND LIFETIME GUARANTEE I don't care who makes it. they advertise made in usa. I,am picky and they hit a homer here. sorry about caps

thanks for your comment though
BCOWANWHEELS

Post by BCOWANWHEELS »

well got my MAS SOUND DEVERTER . all it does is project sound out the front. it does not collect or hold any flash what so ever. I,am going to chuck this up in a mill and see if I can get at least some flash hider out of this. would I buy another "no" that's why they don't expand on the description and show it broken down................ just a fyi fellas all the bad critters are going to know exactly where your at cauz there gonna see you clearly at night...............
BCOWANWHEELS

Post by BCOWANWHEELS »

got my fulton armory "F" marked no bayp lug sight block in today. all of the fulton order was impressive quality and fsb fit the Anderson barrel real nicely. so I called CLE to check on getting my fsb and barrel drilled for fsb pins. they said 40.00 + shipping so off it goes Monday. I tried to call Anderson to order one of the nickel boron bcg and could not get anything but answering machines so I,am going to buy a bcg from CLE they said they would head space it to my barrel for free while my barrel was there. the CLE BCG price is 160.00 and all proof checked. more to come,when I get everything together I,ll take some pictures of all the parts in my build.
blueeyephil

Post by blueeyephil »

In reference to your buffer tube, you do want to make sure it cannot have a stock mounted to it. I saw a you tube video where the guy epoxied para cord around it. The theory is, no way to get it off and a stock will not fit over it. I would be concerned about milling the tube thinking it might ruin it.