One Guy's Issues with a Springfield Saint in 300 BLK

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

dkara26

Re: One Guy's Issues with a Springfield Saint in 300 BLK

Post by dkara26 »

Hi Gents,
Just bought myself a SA St Victor and caught up on this thread. I haven't shot it yet as I'm hand loading 220gr subsonic ammo at the moment. (all i was able to find so far in BLK ammo was subsonic bullets)
Does anyone have any update on this?
I spoke with SA CS today and the guy basically told me that the gun won't cycle unsuppressed with subsonic ammo. He didn't have any suggestions re: buffer upgrades/gas adjustment other than " it likely won't help".

Seems like a gun that was built to fire subsonic ammo should run with subsonic ammo, no?
Any suggestions from you guys re: buffer weight or a buffer in particular that worked well?

What does the group think of the JP Silent Spring JPSCS2-15?
dkara26

Post by dkara26 »

Hi Gents,
Just bought myself a SA St Victor and caught up on this thread. I haven't shot it yet as I'm hand loading 220gr subsonic ammo at the moment. (all i was able to find so far in BLK ammo was subsonic bullets)
Does anyone have any update on this?
I spoke with SA CS today and the guy basically told me that the gun won't cycle unsuppressed with subsonic ammo. He didn't have any suggestions re: buffer upgrades/gas adjustment other than " it likely won't help".

Seems like a gun that was built to fire subsonic ammo should run with subsonic ammo, no?
Any suggestions from you guys re: buffer weight or a buffer in particular that worked well?

What does the group think of the JP Silent Spring JPSCS2-15?
backwoodsports01

Post by backwoodsports01 »

Official online retailer of XTS [https://backwoodsports.com/]Xtreme Tactical Sports[/https://backwoodsports.com/] Gun Accessories, Personal Security, Tactical Gear, Knives, Martial Arts Weapons, Blowguns, AR Parts
promptcritical

Post by promptcritical »

I had a similar problem with brass particles with my BLK build. Polishing the chamber solved that problem.

No excuse for Springfield though.