thank you!!

Discussion about rifles in 300 AAC BLACKOUT (7.62x35mm), hosted by the creator of the cartridge.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

jonny1775
Silent Operator

thank you!!

Post by jonny1775 »

i am new to this site and to the 300 blackout. i want to say thank you to those that founded this forum. i also want to thank
the moderators too. this is such a great resource for me and many others that come here. in a short time i have already learned
so much that is of great benefit to me.

thank you!!
tallburnedmidget
Silent But Deadly

Re: thank you!!

Post by tallburnedmidget »

jonny1775 wrote:i am new to this site and to the 300 blackout. i want to say thank you to those that founded this forum. i also want to thank
the moderators too. this is such a great resource for me and many others that come here. in a short time i have already learned
so much that is of great benefit to me.

thank you!!
+1
randyrucker
Silent But Deadly

Post by randyrucker »

+2
smustian
Silent But Deadly

Post by smustian »

+ infinity +1. HAHA Beat that number. :lol:
plant.one
Silent But Deadly

Post by plant.one »

yea, what they said :)

8)
Reloading info shared is based on experiences w/ my guns. Be safe and work up your loads from published data. Web data may not be accurate/safe.
This disclaimer will self destruct in 10 seconds.
Blowout
Silent But Deadly

Post by Blowout »

smustian wrote:+ infinity +1. HAHA Beat that number. :lol:
+ infinity +2 :mrgreen: ...
300Blk 8.0" pistol with 80% lower
randyrucker
Silent But Deadly

Post by randyrucker »

Here is some interesting thoughts on infinity from Wiki:

Georg Cantor formalized many ideas related to infinity and infinite sets during the late 19th and early 20th centuries. In the theory he developed, there are infinite sets of different sizes (called cardinalities).[1] For example, the set of integers is countably infinite, while the infinite set of real numbers is uncountable.[2]

So how can a set of integers be countably infinite, yet real numbers are uncountable ? I think one(1) is an integer so doesn't that mean you can count to infinity +1 ?
Mrwindow
Silent Operator

Post by Mrwindow »

randyrucker wrote:

Georg Cantor formalized many ideas related to infinity and infinite sets during the late 19th and early 20th centuries. In the theory he developed, there are infinite sets of different sizes (called cardinalities).[1] For example, the set of integers is countably infinite, while the infinite set of real numbers is uncountable.[2]

So how can a set of integers be countably infinite, yet real numbers are uncountable ? I think one(1) is an integer so doesn't that mean you can count to infinity +1 ?
I'll try. Real numbers are whole 1,2,3 example there are partial of numbers in between 1.002302450....with numbers so vast in between on into infiniteum. They are countable but would take you lifetimes to do so because there are only so many digits in between say 1 and 2 out to the infinite place from the whole number. Whole numbers are the same but what's beyond a cagillion? ask the Count on Seasame street? :mrgreen:

I would say infinity+1 is not an absolute,infinity+infinity X infinity squared might be fun.
TX Sapper
Senior Silent Operator

Post by TX Sapper »

Mrwindow wrote:
randyrucker wrote:

I'll try. Real numbers are whole 1,2,3 example there are partial of numbers in between 1.002302450....with numbers so vast in between on into infiniteum. They are countable but would take you lifetimes to do so because there are only so many digits in between say 1 and 2 out to the infinite place from the whole number. Whole numbers are the same but what's beyond a cagillion? ask the Count on Seasame street? :mrgreen:

I would say infinity+1 is not an absolute,infinity+infinity X infinity squared might be fun.

This is exactly the kind of discussion I have come to expect from this motley crew! It is entertaining, yet still somehow educational.... a conundrum..

....back on point......thank you to those who organize this vehicle and thank you to those who contribute!

-Sapper
takiniteasy88
Silent But Deadly

Post by takiniteasy88 »

You lost me at 1