Scope for 300 blackout with custom reticles

Discussion about rifles in 300 AAC BLACKOUT (7.62x35mm), hosted by the creator of the cartridge.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

tReznr

Scope for 300 blackout with custom reticles

Post by tReznr »

Several months ago I saw a thread either here in the 300 Blackout subforum, AAC's subforum on this site, or over at AAC's blog about a scope from a major manufactuor (I want to say Leupold) that a custom reticle that showed ballistic drop for both supersonic and subsonic loadings. As I recall the supersonic markings had a little rabbit symbol underneath it and the subsonic markings had a turtle symbol underneath it.

I spent quite awhile searching and can't find it again. Any links or info would be greatly appreciated.
"Our Country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!"

-Lt. Gen. Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller, USMC
post tensioned

Re: Scope for 300 blackout with custom reticles

Post by post tensioned »

It is the 300 BLK Scope Poll thread, about page 6 or 7. Basically it is a MR/T 1.5-5 in FFP with the reticle you described. Last I read was the scope is on hold pending more availability of 300 BLK supersonic loads so the BDC reticle can be calibrated to most popular/ available loads.
tReznr

Re: Scope for 300 blackout with custom reticles

Post by tReznr »

Thanks for the help. Found it here By the time I have my pennies saved up for this everything should have been worked out. :P
"Our Country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!"

-Lt. Gen. Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller, USMC