Hello from AZ

Discussion about rifles in 300 AAC BLACKOUT (7.62x35mm), hosted by the creator of the cartridge.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

Bushmaster

Hello from AZ

Post by Bushmaster »

Hello I’m new to the 300blk but have other ARs. I’m looking
to have some fun with the new build.
BJK
Silent But Deadly

Re: Hello from AZ

Post by BJK »

Welcome to the forum, from central Maine!

I like the 300BLK alot. There's a section devoted entirely to it below. Please tell us more about yours, it gives us fodder for discussion.
willis

Post by willis »

hey BJK,
where in central Me ?
Milo for me originally.
Willis.
BJK
Silent But Deadly

Post by BJK »

I'm in the Waterville area, but not in WTVL. Nice country up in the Milo area.
Tazdoctor239

Re: Hello from TX

Post by Tazdoctor239 »

This is my first time blogging. So bare with me. I built two 300 blackouts and was asking about using an ACOG I have for my .223 on one of them?
Also, what suppressor do you all recommend for a 10.5 inch barrel ? I've been doing my due diligence in researching and it seems it just boils down to price/budget and preference. I know there are some manufacturers that give LE and Military discounts? Any suggestions? Thank you.
BJK
Silent But Deadly

Post by BJK »

"Post by Tazdoctor239 » Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:36 pm

This is my first time blogging. So bare with me. I built two 300 blackouts and was asking about using an ACOG I have for my .223 on one of them?
Also, what suppressor do you all recommend for a 10.5 inch barrel ? I've been doing my due diligence in researching and it seems it just boils down to price/budget and preference. I know there are some manufacturers that give LE and Military discounts? Any suggestions? Thank you."

Not picking on you... You might want to look around and find the way to start a new thread and post this there. You'll get a better response in your own thread. How to do it will be obvious. So obvious that I can't remember how to do it, it just happens.

Tell us more about your 300BLKs and what you want them for so that we can better answer your questions about sights and cans.

Welcome to the forum from central Maine.