Looking for Andy at Reloadimizer

Discussion about rifles in 300 AAC BLACKOUT (7.62x35mm), hosted by the creator of the cartridge.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

Rgr

Looking for Andy at Reloadimizer

Post by Rgr »

Hello, I am new to 300 Blk and searching for a good cutoff jig. I tried a squirrel daddy jig and that did not workout well and the owner was not much help either. When I used the reloadimizer link I saw on this forum it only takes me to Amazon that does not show any Reloadimizer products. I hope to reach Andy or anyone else that can get me connected to Reloadimizer product sales.
Thank you.
TRshootem
Silent But Deadly

Re: Looking for Andy at Reloadimizer

Post by TRshootem »

I use the jig from ZEP reloading products. I have made hundreds...many hundreds of cut off .223 into 300 BLK. Scored a few barrels full of a commercial reloading company's reject ammo. Pull the bullet, note the powder charges used with each bullet type, create 300 BLK cases with damaged .223 case mouth brass. Note: This took a loooonnnnggg time one winter and then some. Also managed to salvage 2500+ good primers.
Omega
Silent But Deadly

Post by Omega »

Rgr wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:39 pm Hello, I am new to 300 Blk and searching for a good cutoff jig. I tried a squirrel daddy jig and that did not workout well and the owner was not much help either. When I used the reloadimizer link I saw on this forum it only takes me to Amazon that does not show any Reloadimizer products. I hope to reach Andy or anyone else that can get me connected to Reloadimizer product sales.
Thank you.
His account is no longer on ebay, so not sure how to get ahold of him. I too use the ZEP jig, for the 300BLK and the 277WLV, it has just enough adjustment to do both.
"Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it."
~Pericles~
Rgr

Post by Rgr »

Very helpful, thank you to both of you.
Brothertheo

Post by Brothertheo »

I'm late to the party here, but just as an fyi, the Reloadimizer company was dissolved in 2019, so, unlikely that you'll find one of those jigs for sale (and I'm not giving up mine).