BACK UP AND RUNNING!

Discussion about rifles in 300 AAC BLACKOUT (7.62x35mm), hosted by the creator of the cartridge.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

blaster
Silent But Deadly

Re: BACK UP AND RUNNING!

Post by blaster »

I agree with you on the passwords noname! I don't have any top secret info on my computer either. I pretty much try use the same password for everything.
peace through superior firepower
BlogSarge
Silent But Deadly

Post by BlogSarge »

It is good to see things running well here again.

I stopped stopping by for a while all the spam was happening, and then it seemed like the site was dead.

Also, I have to confess, I heard the siren call of the 6mm ARC and have invested heavily into it!

Anyway, it’s good to see things going smoothly here again.
TRshootem
Silent But Deadly

Post by TRshootem »

BlogSarge, I too have started to assemble 6 ARC stuff. To clarify...attempting to gather components before ordering the barrel. Likely barrel length will be 21-22", shorter throat than the print spec. The rest of the build is just short the hand guard and a good trigger. Bullets and brass are as rare as functioning brain cells in a room full of woke wunderkids...

Looking forward to a new project, the 300 BLK has been pretty well sorted out here. Dellet and several others here certainly contributed considerably 8)

TR
BlogSarge
Silent But Deadly

Post by BlogSarge »

Hi TR,

I’ve been getting .75 moa groups using factory ammo with my Odin 18”. I’m excited about the 6arc. Factory ammo is pretty available now, just pricey. Hope your build does as well or better with your hand loads.

Cheers,
BlogSarge
Omega
Silent But Deadly

Post by Omega »

Interesting what you guys post about your username and PWs. While I too have nothing (much) to hide, I don't want anyone getting my passwords, especially if I use the same one across many sites. If you guys are having problems remembering which PW you used for what site, I suggest getting a program called LastPass https://lastpass.com/. It is free online and as an App (paid accounts too), which synchronize, so you have your passwords available from anywhere. On the phone or PC (only one on free version) it pops up if a site you enter on your browser is in the list and gives you the option to autofill your username and PW. While many phones (actually the browser) maintain a list of passwords, if you allow it, it is only stored locally, so a site you created on the phone won't be remembered on your tablet or PC.
If that is too much for you guys, and you need strong passwords, or they are forced on you try substituting numbers for letters and vice versa such as 1 for i and $ for S, 0 for o, 3 for E, etc and then chose a word which has one or two such as ICECREAM! which can be 1C3cr3am!, it now contains 2 numbers an uppercase, lowercase etc. If the site requires a symbol as well and your word doesn't contain an S, then add ! or ? at the end. If you want to use the same PWs across sites, I suggest only doing that on non financial or official sites, use a different one for that. Some sites ask for your birthdate, address, location, phone numbers, etc, it's already too easy for someone to get your info, no use giving it to them.
"Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it."
~Pericles~