Firefox Doesn't Take Me Here

Discussion about rifles in 300 AAC BLACKOUT (7.62x35mm), hosted by the creator of the cartridge.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

AccelR8

Firefox Doesn't Take Me Here

Post by AccelR8 »

Hello, I've been using the Brave Browser. Yesterday I downloaded Firefox and I was just setting up that browser with my log ins and passwords. I found that when I put 300blktalk . com (without the spaces of course) Firefox takes me to a page about a certain process.

Just thought R. Silvers and whomever it may concern would like to know.
TRshootem
Silent But Deadly

Re: Firefox Doesn't Take Me Here

Post by TRshootem »

I am now using Firefox to respond to your post. Firefox has been my browser since their early offering and is now one of the better browsers in some respects. Your issue can be multi layered and beyond my savvy to assist, perhaps a more tech answer would be to contact Firefox.
BJK
Silent But Deadly

Post by BJK »

I can't help with your specific problem. I had Firefox and got rid of it. It was forever downloading upgrades, like all the time tying up my computer. But that wasn't the straw that broke the camels back. I can't remember what was, but after I ditched Firefox no more continual downloads.

Today I use AVG and it appears to be pretty good.
AccelR8

Post by AccelR8 »

It's no big deal for me, I will just continue to use Brave to view this sight. I t just seems like there's something up with the url and firefox and I thought the people in charge here might like to know.

Interestingly, my original post here instead of "certain" process I wrote the name of that process and when my post appeared on the forum the name of the process was replaced with "300blktalk." Weird stuff.