Hello from North Carolina. I have had a 300

Discussion about rifles in 300 AAC BLACKOUT (7.62x35mm), hosted by the creator of the cartridge.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

disabledleo

Hello from North Carolina. I have had a 300

Post by disabledleo »

Blackout for a while and just found this sight. I like that it is dedicated to the 300 blackout.
S. Jens
C.H.P.D. ret.
Check Six Training LLC/ owner
www.checksixtraining.com
BobinNC
Silent But Deadly

Re: Hello from North Carolina. I have had a 300

Post by BobinNC »

Welcome to 300 BLK Talk.

I'm also from NC and also have a 300 Blk
BJK
Silent But Deadly

Post by BJK »

Welcome to the forum!
noname
Silent Operator

Post by noname »

Live in NC too. Western part. 300 Blackout is my favorite. No long range shots are needed where I live. To many hills, mountains and trees. If you can save your brass, (in my case finding my ejected brass) reloading saves a lot of money. Powder per round is cheap as are primers. Bullets can be had for either a little or a lot of money depending on need. Some do well making their own bullets. NC does not have a significant wave of gun Nazis for the most part. I have heard stories of some around the academic areas close to the capitol of Raleigh and the mountains of Asheville has a few displaced citified northern big city people looking for mountains. Generally not a bad lot, it is just they try to bring their politics and ingrained fear of guns with them.
Previously known as hardcase. Moved lost internet connection for 1+ years.
rebel
Silent But Deadly

Post by rebel »

noname wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:11 pm Live in NC too. Western part. 300 Blackout is my favorite. No long range shots are needed where I live. To many hills, mountains and trees. If you can save your brass, (in my case finding my ejected brass) reloading saves a lot of money. Powder per round is cheap as are primers. Bullets can be had for either a little or a lot of money depending on need. Some do well making their own bullets. NC does not have a significant wave of gun Nazis for the most part. I have heard stories of some around the academic areas close to the capitol of Raleigh and the mountains of Asheville has a few displaced citified northern big city people looking for mountains. Generally not a bad lot, it is just they try to bring their politics and ingrained fear of guns with them.
They are bad people. I wish they would move back where they are from.
You can't beat the mountain, pilgrim. Mountains got its own way.
BJK
Silent But Deadly

Post by BJK »

human pollution.
noname
Silent Operator

Post by noname »

The part of NC where I live does not have garbage service. We have to take ours to a dump station a few miles away. Does not cost anything. They have this guy there monitoring what is brought in. A pile of sugar bags being thrown away catches their attention (moonshine). Meth production is said to be popular. A person has to show an ID and the state records the amount of sudafed that is bought as it somehow used to make meth.
Previously known as hardcase. Moved lost internet connection for 1+ years.
faizanmazhar00

Post by faizanmazhar00 »

noname wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:16 pm The part of NC where I live does not have garbage service. We have to take ours to a dump station a few miles away. Does not cost anything. They have this guy there monitoring what is brought in. A pile of sugar bags being thrown away catches their attention (moonshine). Meth production is said to be popular. A person has to show an ID and the state records the amount of sudafed that is bought as it somehow used to make meth.
check it out Malcolm Squishmallow
Switchon

Post by Switchon »

Welcome also from NC. I just joined this forum too. I love the 300 Blackout. It's a very versatile cartridge.
Switchon

Post by Switchon »

BJK wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:21 am human pollution.
Great way to describe them!